Drum Cover | Dream Theater - Hell's Kitchen

drumklaus

Reaction score
Hi,

during Corona suddenly I had plenty of time to do stuff that I don't have the time to usually.
Here's a vid of me playing Dream Theater's "Hell's Kitchen".
Hope you like it!

Houndog

DFO Master
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don’t know you guys do it , I can’t play a single DT song . I’ve tried ....

Very nice job !!!

DanRH

Old guy, getting younger
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Very impressive. Thanks for sharing.

Wally Hershey

Reaction score
That is
Hi,

during Corona suddenly I had plenty of time to do stuff that I don't have the time to usually.
Here's a vid of me playing Dream Theater's "Hell's Kitchen".
Hope you like it!
That is awesome! Thanks for letting us watch. I have a request, could you do ,Walk Away by Cool for August. It's from 1997. I know it's a little more basic but I would love to see what you would do with it.

drumklaus

Reaction score
That is awesome! Thanks for letting us watch. I have a request, could you do ,Walk Away by Cool for August. It's from 1997. I know it's a little more basic but I would love to see what you would do with it.
Thanks! Haven't heard this song at all - what a chorus! Let's see, at the moment I'm quite busy (we're having a lockdown over here and we have to work from home and care for our 2 kids - quite a task). Will post it here if I'm able to come up with something worth sharing. :)

Wally Hershey

Reaction score
Thanks! Haven't heard this song at all - what a chorus! Let's see, at the moment I'm quite busy (we're having a lockdown over here and we have to work from home and care for our 2 kids - quite a task). Will post it here if I'm able to come up with something worth sharing. :)
Thanks, I really enjoy watching you play. When you can ,put more stuff up. I am an old guy that has just learned that there are way to many ways to play songs that sound cool. I find myself enjoying DT and the tech of the drum parts. I like to play BS, but I always end up playing it more like his boy would! Thanks for responding. I'll be watching anything you put up. My best to you and your family, stay safe, and thanks again. I am glad you hadn't heard it, That's the awesome part of music, there's a ton of stuff out there ,it binds us together, Again ,thank you, no need to respond, peace brother. Wally Hershey, New Glarus Wisconsin.