Drum Painter

JOE COOL

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
greetings...very impressive skills. it doesn't look like you'll need it, but good luck to you going forward.
are you a drummer/painter ? if your not a drummer im curious what took you in this drum direction with your work.

K.BRN_Percussion_Series

Reaction score
greetings...very impressive skills. it doesn't look like you'll need it, but good luck to you going forward.
are you a drummer/painter ? if your not a drummer im curious what took you in this drum direction with your work.
Hello, thank you. I am a drummer. I played drums and did percussion in highschool. As a painter, I like painting chrome, metal etc.

K.BRN_Percussion_Series

Reaction score
20190924_090335_HDR.jpg

Just re-released this painting as a metal art print. A guy ordered a big ass print of it on metallic canvas for his studio when I first did it. With this re-release, I'm going for a modern, sleek, minimal style. What do you guys think? I put together a sicc video for it on my IG as well, it gives a closer look at the texture of the print and the way the light plays off of the metal when it hits it just right.

K.BRN_Percussion_Series

Reaction score
These are beautiful. Did I miss a f/s link?
Thank you. I'm sorry, I'm not sure what an f/s link is. My Instagram link is in my signature I believe and it has an email link on there. Or you can pm me. Is there something I can help you with? Thanks again, I'm glad you like my pieces.

hector48

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
Amazing painting.
You even have the grinder marks on the rims and the excess lube on the lugs.
Great attention to detail, and the chrome looks so realistic.
I would totally believe this was an actual photograph.

K.BRN_Percussion_Series

Reaction score
Amazing painting.
You even have the grinder marks on the rims and the excess lube on the lugs.
Great attention to detail, and the chrome looks so realistic.
I would totally believe this was an actual photograph.
Thank you! Tbh, I didn't even know I was capturing those things haha. But realistic is what I was going for so I'm glad the details you're familar with translated.

Last edited:

K.BRN_Percussion_Series

Reaction score
Making my way back onto social media, got a new thing going, use my signature link to check it out. All my percussion-inspired artwork will be there from now on in a fresh and organized way. Thanks for all the positive feed back, glad you guys are rockin' with my art.