DRUM PHOTO ARCHIVE #1 NOW AVAIL FOR FREE DL

REF

Reaction score
Having lived in the 60's, if the pics you have is representative of the day, in general, I had no idea so many female drummers existed.

Drumming-4-Life

Reaction score
*updated: more links 4-27-19 with more pics added to others.

to refresh everyone's memory, i have a bunch of drum pics that i've mostly found online that were meant to be used for a couple of sites i was working on, but i just don't have the time to do them and i hate to just delete them, so i'm offering them to all on the drum forums for free.

i tried to save the best quality pics while others are a little smaller but they're still cool. use'em for whatever you want to.

the links below should take you to each photo album were you can DL the albums or the pics in each album. the links below are hardly visable (this site shows the links in blue, for me anyway) and you might see some drum forum member pics (i had asked to use them years ago)

this will be avail as long as google allows it to be free, so people should be able to DL for years.

**LOTS MORE TO COME. i will update this post with new links added to the bottom of the list.

----------------------------------------------
= 1800's - 30's pics:

= 40's - 50's pics:

= 60's pics:

=70's pics:

= 80's:

= buddy rich 1:

= buddy rich 2:

= keith moon:

= beatles on drums:

= art blakey / ray mckinley:

= gene krupa 1:

= gene krupa 2:

= louie bellson:

= joe morello:

= max roach, dave tough:

= shelly manne, sonny greer:

= charlie watts, papa jo jones:

= misc drum ads:

= star drummers 20's - 00's:

= celebrities on drums:
Thank you for sharing all of this. I hope it helps in keeping drumming history alive and accessible.

Archt

DFO Master
Reaction score
Nice! Enjoyed that. I think Ludwig should use that Blue / Olive round logo that John Stamos is standing in front of as their next badge.

Ludwigboy

Reaction score
Great photos, thanks for sharing! Love the one in the 60's where the young man is sitting at Ringo's oyster set.....looks like it was the 1964 ? Detroit concert based on the signs behind the young man ,,,WKN? (think WKNR radio station ) and Keener13. Now, if only the young man leaned over and had a look at the 18" and 20" cymbals....is it a Zildjian OR? LOL!LOL!