Drum Wrappers/Restorers in Southern California?

jacebart

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
I'm in Southern California, Dana Point/Laguna Beach, specifically. Since I have zero gigs, I figured this might be a good time to have some work done on some old drums. Does anyone know of a shop or even a person who could take some old wrap off some old drums and re-wrapp'm? Maybe move a badge?

Ptrick

Very well Known Member
Reaction score

Highly recommended. Shawn does top notch work. He’s in Fullerton.

drummerfish

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
shawn's a nice guy, he's bought materials from me a few times. i can't vouch for his skills but he's one of the few options here in so-cal.

you can also try bob who's closer to me in i think riverside. i've also sold him stuff in the past and have referred people to him. he's well known and does good work: http://www.ontheedgedrumco.com

you can also try indie drum companies or smaller garage builders (such as salt drums) who may be able to help with what's going on in the world right now.

jacebart

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
Thanks so much for all the recommendations guys! I'll post pictures of my Sonor 60s Teardrop re-wrap. I know, I know, it's an abomination to some. But my yellow satin flame looks pretty faded and I've always loved the Gretsch Burgandy. So Precision Drum Co's Merlot Sparkle is calling to me. Should look amazing against the chrome.