Drummer Shoes

CherryClassic

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
Another vote for Western Boots. I wear them every day and night for dancing and playing drums. Don't see any reason to wear anything else. Their just comfortable.

Even when I was in the Army working in an office environment; shoes hurt my feet so I wore plane round toe Western Boots...well the officers were wearing then so why couldn't I. The only person giving me flack was a good friend. LOL The regulation didn't specify shoe or boot. It just said; Clean smooth looking round toe foot wear or something like that.

sherm

Last edited:

lrod1707

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
Puma classic's are the best for me as well. Thin, light and a very flat flexible sole.

HoorayGuy

Reaction score
Wow, these bowling shoes really are slippery. lol OK. Well, I think I have all the bases covered now. (tennis shoes, running shoes, dress, work, racing shoes. And boots). I'll report back in a year. :walk:

Marquisjohnson22

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
I have always been able to play in whatever I am wearing. I grew up playing in "Sunday Shoes" lol on Sunday, sneakers or gym shoes at school, marching shoes at times for football games on the sideline after marching, casual shoes at rehearsals after work, boots at a session after walking in freezing New York, etc. The list goes on and on.

Polska

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
I couldn't resist and decided that my new Chucks would be for drumming only and they absolutely had to coordinate with the kit!

20190606_193938.jpg

spaeth

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
I play mostly in socks but if I have to wear shoes it is Converse Allstars, the closest thing to being barefoot and still have a shoe on. Now those Pearl/Animal shoes are sweet looking.

Latest posts