Drummers Demos Breakthrough ISO-Control Tech. Revolutionary Resonance

bellbrass

DFO Master
Reaction score
Holey Moley. Now I've seen everything. Not all we need is a video of the "Drummer at the wrong gig" guy playing this setup!

bigbonzo

DFO Master
Reaction score
Hardly interesting.

And, dude, I don't know why you're cuttin' on me. I didn't bring up the last few on grips.

While we're at it...once again you throw out a title that has nothing to do with what you presented "Drummers Demos Breakthrough ISO-Control Tech. Revolutionary Resonace"
You can't even spell "resonance" correctly.

Last edited:

Vistalite Black

Ludwigs in the Basement
Reaction score
Hardly interesting.

And, dude, I don't know why you're cuttin' on me. I didn't bring up the last few on grips.

While we're at it...once again you throw out a title that has nothing to do with what you presented "Drummers Demos Breakthrough ISO-Control Tech. Revolutionary Resonace"
Whoops.
Hardly interesting.

A typo — a single missing letter — has to count as the most petty complaint in the history of this forum. Congratulations for that.

I’ll write my own headlines, thanks!

Tornado

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
Totally ridiculous, but he didn't miss a beat!

charlesm

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
Gonna go out on a spring here and say that this can't be very good for back health.

RIDDIM

DFO Master
Reaction score
In a perfect world, everything would be mounted on a spring mounted platform, so positions wouldn't change as the kit bounces.

Last edited:

JazzDrumGuy

DFO Master
Reaction score
This is pretty bad......and it ain't pretty!

This has got to be the stupidest thing I've ever seen........even worse that the wrong gig Drummer.........

There's a fine line between class (the Korean drummer guy) and @$$........

moodman

Lone Wolf
Reaction score
Ah....no.
true
Hmm, pointing out that the video had been posted before, gets an attack on those that like to talk technique?
And, of course, technique ain't interesting to drummers. Should new members read all the old posts before starting a subject thread?
Maybe, when something has been posted before, it is not necessary to point that out, and, maybe if it does get pointed out, you don't have to shoot it out in the street.
(taking no side here, just sayin')

Last edited: