Drummer's Hangout 2nd Anniversary Sale !

Murat

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
Man, time really flies when you are having fun ! I appreciate all the support from the folks of this great community...everyone who has contacted me for one thing or the other. It meant a lot during these first couple of years when I have been busy trying to establish a small identity in this crazy business :)

As per tradition, I hold my biggest sale on Father's Day weekend, because I opened the shop on father's day. Folks that can make the trip, you will score some good deals. Folks that can't, feel free to contact me and I will make it happen !

Much Appreciated,

Murat

R

RickP

Just to let people know thee is some provenance to three of the kits pictured in Murat's post.

The N&C kit was played by Peter Erskine at this year's NAMM.
The Tama kit was used by Kenny Aronoff in a clinic.- This kit sounded fabulous at the clinic.
The Yamaha kit was used by Larnell Lewis in a clinic and he signed the inside of the bass drum I believe.

Murat

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
RickP said:
Just to let people know thee is some provenance to three of the kits pictured in Murat's post.

The N&C kit was played by Peter Erskine at this year's NAMM.
The Tama kit was used by Kenny Aronoff in a clinic.- This kit sounded fabulous at the clinic.
The Yamaha kit was used by Larnell Lewis in a clinic and he signed the inside of the bass drum I believe.
Wow...that is true...these kits have nice stories ! :) Thanks RickP !

ppfd

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
Congrats brother on 2 years! :occasion5:
Do you sell and ship to the U.S.?

Murat

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
ppfd said:
Congrats brother on 2 years! :occasion5:
Do you sell and ship to the U.S.?
Thank you very much ppfd and I sure do a lot of business with my stateside buddies here :)

drumminstewie

Reaction score
Your DFO customers seem to be fans! Have you shipped across the border? If so, any idea how the import fees/duties are? I see some great prices, I just wonder about final cost for us on the stateside.

Murat

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
drumminstewie said:
Your DFO customers seem to be fans! Have you shipped across the border? If so, any idea how the import fees/duties are? I see some great prices, I just wonder about final cost for us on the stateside.
Hey drumminstewie, how are things? I do have some awesome DFO members that have shown me some love since day one and I do appreciate that a lot ! I do ship across the border and depending on the product, there are different ways to save money. And sometimes we meet at the border if the person lives close by :) Lots of options. I will send you a Pm with more details !
Cheers,
Murat

Latest posts