Drummer's Hangout on Reverb

Murat

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
Hi Guys,
I just wanted to let you know that I am starting to slowly populate my Reverb shop and please check it out and keep in mind you will always get another 10% off of whatever I have listed there !Not a ton of stuff yet but I am putting more every day. Most stuff has no shipping cost to the US.

Cheers,

Murat

Ludwigboy

Very well Known Member
Silver Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hi Guys,
I just wanted to let you know that I am starting to slowly populate my Reverb shop and please check it out and keep in mind you will always get another 10% off of whatever I have listed there !Not a ton of stuff yet but I am putting more every day. Most stuff has no shipping cost to the US.

Cheers,

Murat
Nice selection, Murat!

stefanwegner

Reaction score
I just had a wonderful experience working with Murat on the purchase of a new kit. He was patient with my questions and full of helpful insight. Drummer's Hangout is THE drum shop. But, you guys already knew that. Thanks Murat!

Murat

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
I just had a wonderful experience working with Murat on the purchase of a new kit. He was patient with my questions and full of helpful insight. Drummer's Hangout is THE drum shop. But, you guys already knew that. Thanks Murat!
Thank you for the very kind words Stefan !

Murat

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
Jeesh that's a nice deal on that Tama Star Maple Wild Sea Blue Bosse! What a beautiful kit!
That one is not going to last...multiple conversations going :)
That kit was going to be my forever kit but plans changed...

Murat

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
Murat,
You should have a forum fest for the North this spring. I know I’d come up!
I am down ! If things go well with pathogens and viruses, I will have a big party for my anniversary in June, music, food, everything. That may be a good time to come and spend the day , play if you wish, eat and have fun.