Drummer's World Nesting Kit 18/12/14 GOLD GLITTER

Ba Dum Tss

Reaction score
Purchased originally for $2200 for the custom wrapping and custom sized floor tom.

Asking for $1099. Trades is possible to lower price if it's a good fit to my arsenal :)

18x14/12x8/14x14 Custom Nesting Kit from Drummer's World. I got the kit as a custom made order asking for a 14x14 FT and to get the set custom wrapped in gold glitter. I asked the drum makers to opt out the floor tom and just have the high tom fit into the bass drum so I can get the 14x14 sound. I've owned multiple nesting kits and trust me, it's better to just carry two bags than one super heavy bag. Worth it for the drums and for the sound. They won't do these orders for you anymore. Took a very long process. If you know anything about nesting kits and ESPECIALLY drummer's world you should know this kit is one of a kind. You won't find this online after this one!

- little wear at the BD hoops
- little to no scuffs, hard to see due to the wrap
- I added some special tape at the bottom of the BD hoop to prevent pedal burns
- Ambassador coated and resonant on HT/FT
- ATTACK drum head 1-ply on batter BD
- Fiberskyn resonant BD head

Shipping possible.
Pickup in NJ or meet halfway possible.

Attachments

Last edited:

tkillian

DFO Master
Double Platinum Supporting Member
Reaction score
Beautiful. ?
The 12" is sitting in a weird position..almost in middle of bass drum. Is there a reason its there in that position?

Great price

wolfereeno

Very well Known Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Tempting. I love my similar kit with a 16. What kinds of stuff are you looking for tradewise?

Ba Dum Tss

Reaction score
Beautiful. ?
The 12" is sitting in a weird position..almost in middle of bass drum. Is there a reason its there in that position?

Great price
I just put that tom in the middle because that's how I set up my drums! ^^

jaymandude

Silver Supporting Member
Reaction score
You can always tell any NYC custom kit by the Yamaha bass plate with the wing screw facing the player for easy adjustment. It's a city thing...

Nice drums. " Taylor" made...

tkillian

DFO Master
Double Platinum Supporting Member
Reaction score
:huh:

Wow!

You must have super long legs/be tall.

Ba Dum Tss

Reaction score
Tempting. I love my similar kit with a 16. What kinds of stuff are you looking for tradewise?
Looking for gretsch microbop set or bass drum. Other wise, Im looking for a nice flat ride to match my agop sig 20. And dry complex rides I or II series! But ya know...SHOW ME WHAT YA GOT! :)

hatandbeard

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
I've owned many Modern Drum Shop nesting sets and I love them.
I even owned a 7 x 11 Tom so I could nest it in the 13-inch floor tom.

I still have my 14 x 16 Modern Drum Shop nesting bass drum with the Riser and it's for sale....

Last edited: