Drumming Education Technology Survey

Dandrum

Reaction score
I am a drummer and a behavior analyst who is researching methods of measuring a drummer's sticking performance, with the end goal of developing a training accessory that will quickly improve speed and control. Please take a few moments to answer this brief survey to help me determine potential market demand for such an accessory.

Click Here to Start the Survey

cworrick

The BIG Bunny on the block
Reaction score
Dandrum said:

the end goal of developing a training accessory that will quickly improve speed and control.

Two sticks and a pillow.

potential market demand for such an accessory.

There are A LOT of other companies out there with their own version of the next great practice device guaranteed to increase speed. I see new ones every year at PASIC. Strangely I never see most of them the second year. Whatever you come up with will have to be EXTREMELY innovative and CHEAP. The average drummer is not interested in a $300.00 "practice pad".
Click Here to Start the Survey

jackson56

Reaction score
Hey guys, I don't have any idea to all of this so give me a break :icon_smile: ?. Anyone here can help me for my son's drum. I've been searching online and found several reviews listed in this website https://musicadvisor.com/pdp-new-yorker-drum-set/

I just really want to hear some advice and opinions for my 20 year old son. Thanks :)

Latest posts