Drumstick Innovation -New Product Launch

Dougie Stix

Reaction score
Hello All,

I have a new type of drumstick. It is a new option to the well known "Hot Rods" or Bundle Sticks/Multi Rods.

These sticks allow you to play the drums at a lower volume, actually 20 decibels less than regular sticks. This means that regular sticks sound 4 times louder than these.

They are a solid stick, so they feel like a normal drumstick, no energy loss from small dowel rods spreading out. They do not chip and fall apart.

They have the same clear attack on the drums and cymbals like regular sticks.

I am seeking interest in these sticks. They are patent-pending and will be released on Kickstarter soon.

If you would like to be notified on the release of them, and to learn more about them, please message me with your email address and I will send you the kickstarter link before the release.

Please also post here if you are interested, and any thoughts.

Thanks dudes!

*Your email address will be kept confidential, only used to send the link, no spam.

Fat Drummer

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
Congratulation on a new breakthrough but it's hard for us to have any thoughts at all without photos at a minimum and preferably good quality video at best. I suppose if you cant share any details and pics, we will just set back and see what comes down the pike later. I wish you nothing but success.

Dougie Stix

Reaction score
Congratulation on a new breakthrough but it's hard for us to have any thoughts at all without photos at a minimum and preferably good quality video at best. I suppose if you cant share any details and pics, we will just set back and see what comes down the pike later. I wish you nothing but success.
Hi, I do have pictures and videos of them, but can not release them quiet yet. This is why I am building an email list of interested people, to be able to notify you when this information and the Kickstarter campaign goes live. When it does, things may happen very quickly, and an email is the only way to notify many people across different areas at once.
Thanks for the congrats, I have been working very hard on these for about two years!

Latest posts