Dry Complex Ride Series I or II (Preferrably 22", 24")

Ba Dum Tss

Reaction score
I've got some really great gear in my inventory I could trade for or cash for a reasonable offer. Lmk. Skrrt.

VinSparkle

Very well Known Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
There is a K Custom Dark Complex in 21” and 22”.

21” doesn’t exist in the Dry Complex line, however. Dry Complex Series 1 has Medium Thin and Thin weights in 22” only.

Dry Complex Series 2 has 20”, 22”, and 24” only (no explicit weight differentiation).

Last edited:

Ba Dum Tss

Reaction score
There is a K Custom Dark Complex in 21” and 22”.

21” doesn’t exist in the Dry Complex line, however. Dry Complex Series 1 has Medium Thin and Thin weights in 22” only.

Dry Complex Series 2 has 20”, 22”, and 24” only (no explicit weight differentiation).
Ah!!! Appreciate the info. I definitely have mistaken the Dark Complex ride with the Dry complex ride sizes. But a 21" would be super sick.

JazzDrumGuy

DFO Star
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Dry complex I/II is the "Bill Stewart" ride. Dark complex was okay, had a brilliant finish and nice dark crash, but the low volume ping and bell didn't do it for me......

Ba Dum Tss

Reaction score
Dry complex I/II is the "Bill Stewart" ride. Dark complex was okay, had a brilliant finish and nice dark crash, but the low volume ping and bell didn't do it for me......
yeah! looking for the Bill Stewart Ride. I own the 20" Series II, and need a 22" to match :) and yeah I heard the dark complex and it just doesn't tap the surface vs the dry complex

jaymandude

Silver Supporting Member
Reaction score
yeah! looking for the Bill Stewart Ride. I own the 20" Series II, and need a 22" to match :) and yeah I heard the dark complex and it just doesn't tap the surface vs the dry complex
That's cool. I have the II in a 22, he signed it for me at at gig. And he was using both the 22 and a 20. But he did comment the 22 were more consistent. His 20 sounded killer of course. As did Bill...