Dunnett Ti Snare *Price Lowered - Again*

ian.thomas

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
DFO Brothers & Sisters:

I'm selling my Dunnett Ti snare; I'm the original owner, purchased directly from Ronn Dunnett at the 2003 Chicago Drum Show.
  • 6.5X14
  • Titanium shell
  • Upgraded to R4 throw-off purchased directly from Ronn (original Nickel throw broke)
  • Pre-Hypervent; i.e., there is no vent hole
  • "Morgan" signed and dated by Ronn on 3/5/2003
  • All Original, except top head and throw noted above
This drum is used, but in overall fantastic condition. Many of Ronn's Ti shells show scratches from new, as he preferred to keep them 'raw' and unpolished, but this drum only shows smudges, which can be wiped off.

Asking $900 $850 $800 shipped to the lower 48.

Last edited:

repete

This one goes to eleven
Reaction score
Ooh that's a sweet drum there! Ian was kind enough to let me borrow this for a recording session I did many years ago! It's nice!!! So is Ian!!!

ian.thomas

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
repete said:
Ooh that's a sweet drum there! Ian was kind enough to let me borrow this for a recording session I did many years ago! It's nice!!! So is Ian!!!
Thanks Pete! Believe it or not, but this drum still reminds me of you! I've played it for so many years and lent it out to more than a few drummers, but I'll always remember sending it (and the Beni) to you. I've always felt a bit of hesitation mailing out my drums to people I've never met in person, but you could have kept it and I would still be okay. :)

repete

This one goes to eleven
Reaction score
ian.thomas said:
Thanks Pete! Believe it or not, but this drum still reminds me of you! I've played it for so many years and lent it out to more than a few drummers, but I'll always remember sending it (and the Beni) to you. I've always felt a bit of hesitation mailing out my drums to people I've never met in person, but you could have kept it and I would still be okay. :)
We can start over, send it back!

drumgadget

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
Wow! That would be a sweet resolution to the problem of trying to move a desirable but expensive piece of gear ...... I envy Pete, but it's not gonna be very many years before I start looking for worthy inheritants .......

What a beautiful drum!

Mike

repete

This one goes to eleven
Reaction score
Ian you're too cool. I sold my Dunnett's off years ago to finance other items but I still have my Beni!! What ever you do with your drums when you pass, I hope it doesn't happen for a long long time my friend.

wayne

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
Ian.;;Beni drums for the record had no "haters". He was a kind, gentle speaking guy who would do anything for you, and he loved his drums. He had one tiny spec of dirt he couldn,t get off his glasses though, and that slug is still floundering out there...Interesting you are keeping his secret Russian formula drum...lol
I wish he was still around.

ian.thomas

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
Bump for price lowered again before it gets shipped to Repete.