Dunnett Titanium 6.5 x 14 snare drum

dkdrums

Reaction score
I am selling this Dunnett Titanium 6.5 x 14 snare drum in excellent condition. Please contact me with any questions. Thank you.

Selling for $800.00 plus actual shipping cost

From the Dunnett website:
This IS the world's first Titanium snare drum. Designed in 1989 the Dunnett Classic Titanium snare drum is simply the original. Since its introduction, the Classic Titanium has earned numerous awards: 2 gold medals at the Snare Drum Olympics, the 2005 Drummie Award for Snare Drum of the year and the International Titanium Association's Application Development Award in 2016.

This is a drum that is as sincere about sound as you are about your music. All Dunnett Classic Titanium snare drums are crafted by hand from my exclusive proprietary Year 20 Titanium. The shells are then skillfully mapped and drilled by hand (no lasers or CNC automation is used), then assembled one at a time by me personally. Each and every shell is signed by me and given a date of manufacture and a unique serial name.

Hardware includes the workd famous patented R4 throw off, R9 brass tube lugs, my patented Hypervent 1, George Way Double Edge-Double Flange 2.3mm steel hoops, Remo Batter and Dunnett Cristal snare side heads and Dunnett Presence 42 strand snare wires. Finished in the beautiful Raw finish or any number of color coated finishes. As one my early clients said to me "I don't want a Titanium snare drum. I want a Dunnett".

Attachments

Ptrick

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
Just to be clear, since you quoted from the website, this is an earlier model with a nickelworks strainer and no hypervent.

Treviso1

DFO Master
Reaction score
This is a pretty rare, hard to find these days with the cold rolled steel hoops and clips....you just don't see these anymore. If you are looking for a Dunnett Ti...this is the one to get. I have no skin in this game...I don't know the seller. I used to have one of these drums and I sold it for a lot more over 15 years ago. Jump on this one!

Latest posts