DW Collector’s Exotic Snare - Like New - SOLD

sixplymaple

Silver Supporting Member
Reaction score
DW Collector’s Exotic Santos Rosewood over VLT Maple Snare 14x6.5
Timbre Note - F

SOLD

I purchased this snare new from Fork’s Drum Closet about 5 months ago. I absolutly love it, but I just bought a DW/Cymbal Fusion 100% Rosewood snare and don’t want 2 snares with Rosewood exteriors. The drum is basically in the same condition as when I bought it. It never left my house. The hardware and bearing edges are still mint. There are a few surface scratches in the clear coat from going in/out of the bag, but they don’t even show up on camera. Be aware that the reso head on this snare is an extra thick Evan’s Hazy 500 head. The stock reso head is a Remo Hazy 300. You will probably want to change the hazy 500 back to a 300 head. I will include an additional set of new DW snare wires and a new DW/Remo stock batter head.

Here is a link to the original Fork’s advertisement... https://reverb.com/item/18023811-dw-collector-s-series-7x14-exotic-santos-rosewood-veneer-snare-drum

Here are some pictures that I took today. I didn’t clean up the hardware or finish, so please forgive the fingerprints lol. The first 5 pictures were taken outside and the last 3 pictures were taken inside.

I reserve the right to sell to whomever I please. Serious inquires only. No trades. Price includes snare drum, Paypal fees, and USPS shipping/insurance costs. Shipping to lower 48 only. Paypal only. PM me please.

Last edited: