DW Collector's Series Exotic Dragonwood

Gunnellett

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
I contacted Sweetwater and they don't have any of these shells in stock which wasn't a surprise. I'll try contacting DW today.

Vistalite Black

Ludwigs in the Basement
Reaction score
It's nice, but what really impresses me here is the genius name. Whoever came up with that is a either an absolute genius or someone who spends all his (or her) free time playing fantasy-based games with fellow home-schooled shut-ins.

Attachments

Last edited:

Gunnellett

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
Ok guys. Unfortunately DW doesn't have anymore of the Dragonwood veneer left to make a tom.

I'll just have to keep an eye out, and maybe you guys can also , to see if a tom pops up at some point but I'm not holding my breath.

It doesn't really bother me though as I didn't buy these planning on selling and I knew I may not find a tom to complete the set.

I actually enjoy playing with just the bass and floor tom as it made me think out of the box a bit as far as fills.

I really don't like to sell but maybe this is one of those times where if someone else happens to have a set of these and would love to have a double bass and 2 floor tom setup......

Gunnellett

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
Oh, and DW said there were not many made and if I send them the numbers from inside the drums they might be able to help me out with learning more about them. So I'll pop the heads off and take look and update you guys.

Latest posts