DW Drum Workshop Collector’s Bronze Knurled Snare Drum 14 x 5.5 new with tags

tbh

Reaction score
Looking to move this snare. Bought new, gig canceled then put into storage and never played.

Brand new with tags and original heads, DW Bronze 14 x 5.5 3.0 mm thick snare.

$650 plus what ever shipping comes out to be, no markups or other seller bs.

PM if interested, just can’t let is be stored and not played

Attachments

tbh

Reaction score
I need the collective group opinion. Snare is top of the line, brand new and $100 under the cheapest price I can find online.

What’s wrong? Is it me or have I over valued this drum?

JazzyJeff

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
Since you asked....
Couple things:
1- top of the line is very subjective, especially on this forum.
2- it’s a buyer’s market. This site, and others, are littered with great deals that aren’t selling.
3- a used drum, no matter how unused, Is still used (without warranty etc). Price should reflect this.
4- it only takes 1 person that has an interest to buy an item, so get it out on every site you can - Reverb, Facebook groups, etc.
Best of luck!!

rstange1

Reaction score
I don't know if this is affecting your sale or not, but many retailers offer free or inexpensive shipping while the rest of us (individual sellers) have substantial shipping costs. Maybe figure out a price all-in with shipping (in the lower 48 ) and your largest target audience will be able to do apples-to-apples price comparison.

For me, $100 off would not be enough to pull the trigger if interested in this drum. Just last month my favourite drum shop had a 25% off boxing day sale, and I frequently see 15% off sales for father's day, black Friday and such. To skip the retailers and by from an individual seller, I need additional incentive.

It looks like a beautiful drum. GLWS.

Danagreg

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
I just bought the 4“ model brand new at local shop for $395 plus 8% tax. That was on sale.