header.nohb.html

DW Ultra light package

drummer

Very well Known Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Dw Ultra Light Package Hihat and snare stand along with two straight cymbal stands. $200 plus shipping lower 48. Near Seattle

Attachments

• IMG_20221004_160111165_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20221004_160111165_HDR.jpg
    67.8 KB · Views: 87
Last edited:

Josh Vibert

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
Is the snare stand an ultralight?
The one pictured is not. I have the set of DW UL hardware plus another straight stand and the regular 6000 series lightweight snare stand, which is what is shown in the ad. I use the UL stand for my snare and the 6000 LW stand for my rack tom. I found the UL snare stand to be just a little wobbly for my liking with the tom being higher and slightly angled, but it's fine for snare. I use it with both my LB417 and LM400.

Sequimite

DFO Master
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Picked up the stands from Kevin in Puyallup today. He pulled up in his brand new red Corvette. He told me that he was exclusively playing bongos now because that's as much as he can fit in the car. Seeing that gorgeous sports car I figured he didn't need my money... but it turned that he wanted it anyway.

Thrilled with the 6300 light basket snare stand and the other ultralight stands. Thanks.

Last edited:

drummer

Very well Known Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Dw Ultra Light Package Hihat and snare stand along with two straight cymbal stands. $200 plus shipping lower 48. Near Seattle
SOLD

drummer

Very well Known Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Picked up the stands from Kevin in Puyallup today. He pulled up in his brand new red Corvette. He told me that he was exclusively playing bongos now because that's as much as he can fit in the car. Seeing that gorgeous sports car I figured he didn't need my money... but it turned that he wanted it anyway.

Thrilled with the 6300 light basket snare stand and the other ultralight stands. Thanks.

Thank you Sequimite