Early 60's lot of Sparkling Green Pearl Rogers Drums including Dynasonic & Powertone

markrocks68

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
Hi all
Thinning the herd so some of my treasure has to go.
These drums are in fantastic shape but there are some very minor issues with some slight wrap cracking on the 12" & 14" tom and some minor spotting. You can't really see it in the pics.
These drums are located in San Diego and will be keeping the sale local due to the amount of drums and for the prospective buyer to inspect which I highly recommend .
I'm not in any hurry and NOT posting to FB or CL as of yet. I thought this would be the best place to start out.
I'm asking 6K for the lot. Price is firm. These drums are clean and quite green. And THEY SOUND AWESOME.
Included are:
14x20, 8x12, 9x13, 14x14 the matching Powertone AND Dynasonic as well as all Swivomatic hardware (cymbal arm and double tom/cymbal tree).
All the tag serial numbers are listed with descriptions in my Not So Modern Drummer article on the set in link below. I also have a TON of pics.
Please PM me if interested.
Thank you!
https://www.notsomoderndrummer.com/not-so-modern-drummer/2017/12/19/rogers-19631964-constellation-outfit

IMG_2452.JPG

KIT2.jpg

SNARES2.jpg
IMG_2404.JPG
BIGKIT1.jpg

TOM2.jpg
IMG_2403.JPG
TOM1.jpg

Mcjnic

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
Is there a price somewhere? I checked and could not locate one. Could you please post the prices?

DolFan54

Gum Flapping Idiot
Reaction score
I would've been all over this kit if it was available earlier. 4 Gretsch kits later and my drum money is gone!