Earthtone head logo removal and decal made?

Powertone

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
Gramps, that is a good question re removing the logo. Since it is a skin head, there would be no coating that would come off. Can you experiment with acetone on an old split calfskin?

re your logo.... I would get a really good copy in the size you want and take it to a store that makes ink stamps. Bet they could do one up for you.

Powertone

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
Gramps..... or.... if you have a good artist friend, you could match the color of the head, airbrush over the logo, and have someone reproduce the Jos B Rogers signature.

sevenskins

Reaction score
Or I'd be happy to hand paint the logo on the head for you in any size you want.

GrandpaCleve

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
I'd like the front logo head painted on with the Jos. Rogers Jr. logo. Please email me direct with your address. That is very kind of you. fltgrycleav at yahoo.com

Thanks, Gary

Attachments

Last edited:

sevenskins

Reaction score
I'd like the front logo head painted on with the Jos. Rogers Jr. logo. Please email me direct with your address. That is very kind of you. fltgrycleav at yahoo.com

Thanks, Gary
Hi Gary,

My name is Russ Lease. I do a lot of drumhead painting and I think it would be no problem duplicating that logo on a head for you (no charge). My email is russlease@verizon.net. Shoot me a note and we can talk about it.
Russ

Latest posts