EBAY/CL/FACEBOOK/other sites DEAL ALERTS for vintage drums!

Tama CW

DFO Master
Silver Supporting Member
Reaction score
This guy must be on DFO, fits the profile

I don't think he's on here. He's too FAR out in left field. Been selling his "collection" for the past 5+ yrs for a multitude of "strange" reasons. Tried Ebay too and got nowhere. "Buys" his own stuff back on Ebay and relists for more. He keeps on
buying more kits, so there is no good intention to really sell anything at a very fair price. All drums kept in an outside storage facility. You have to wonder how many of those drums have moisture problems because of that? Run Forrest Run.

Last edited:

healthie1

Reaction score
I don't think he's on here. He's too FAR out in left field. Been selling his "collection" for the past 5+ yrs for a multitude of "strange" reasons. Tried Ebay too and got nowhere. "Buys" his own stuff back on Ebay and relists for more. He keeps on
buying more kits, so there is no good intention to really sell anything at a very fair price. All drums kept in an outside storage facility. You have to wonder how many of those drums have moisture problems because of that? Run Forrest Run.

I know a guy in his 60s like this to a slightly lesser extent; I think he's in the realm of 10 large kits, unsure how much other stuff he has is. he keeps most of it stacked at his parents house and in storage. wanted like $1800 for a 5-piece smoke vistalite set. Wants $300 for a vistalite blue bass drum with no hardware. It's going to be an ordeal once he's in the selling phase.

DionneDrummer

Reaction score
I almost bought a cymbal from him a few years ago until I heard about him on another drum forum - none of it was good.

Squirrel Man

DFO Veteran
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score

lossforgain

Team DFO
Staff member
Reaction score
Could be a Radio King? This is older than my expertise. $300

Redfern

Reaction score
Could be a Radio King? This is older than my expertise. $300
Damn! That’s likely a solid shell piccolo from the early 50’s…sale pending…someone got a killer deal!!!! Nice rare drum