EBAY/CL/FACEBOOK/other sites DEAL ALERTS for vintage drums!

jmetatual

Reaction score
Looks like a 3 ply Slingy shell but I dunno.
Yes, I'm with you, it's possible but not enough detail to say for sure. Some of the ply lay-up looks odd.
The WMP wrap is not Slingerland. The lugs, T-rods and spur assemblies are not Slingerland. The set-o-matic stem hole is not factory work either.

jptrickster

DFO Star
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Killer vintage kit large sizes. Couldn't get near the quality, sound and mojo on a similar new kit for1500

Commodore

Reaction score
What I meant is that in recent days, there have been a few threads that have been somehow deleted by accident. It doesn't have anything to do with their content, just a forum glitch. I am guessing that happened to the previous deal alert thread. For the past several years it has been common (and desired) practice for people to share deals they have found so that another one of our brother/sisterhood at DFO might be able to get the deal. Obviously, there are lots of deals that go unmentioned, but I for one am big on sharing the deals that I'm not in a position to pursue. I want other people here to get them. Sorry if it bothers you, but even if the thread were gone, others would pop up in its place. In fact, that's exactly what happened here and I turned it into the new catch-all thread.
Does some forum software automatically delete posts when a certain number (or rank) reports it????

Tama CW

DFO Master
Silver Supporting Member
Reaction score
Rogers Cleveland Holiday kit - Champagne Sparkle.

https://reverb.com/item/44688685-rogers-holiday-1960-s-champagne

Raleigh, NC

I'd guess 1965 based on mounted tom and snare serial numbers. Looks to be 13,16,20 and 7 line metal dyna. Comes with cymbals and hardware.
For $2500 seems worth investigating for the locals. Very original looking. Original Rogers heads.

Last edited: