EBAY/CL/STUPID DOTD and other sites DEAL ALERTS for modern drums!

Gunnellett

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
"Paiste Masters Series Artist Inspiration Mellow Ride - 20" | SamAsh" https://m.samash.com/paiste-20-masters-mellow-ride-pm20mrxxx?cm_mmc=GoogleShopping-_-Drums/Percussion-_-Channeladvisor-_-Paiste+Masters+Series+Artist+Inspiration+20%22+Mellow+Ride&utm_source=GSH&utm_medium=CSE&utm_campaign=Channeladvisor&CAWELAID=500002510000249348&CAGPSPN=pla&CAAGID=72590741210&CATCI=pla-807900243339&gclid=CjwKCAiAudD_BRBXEiwAudakX9Z-X2R9jonOTOaS0j5p51HfK0j5ARqKyqe9f6nlPuTD1x-uvNt-mxoCWGEQAvD_BwE

329.77 bucks. Not a bad price for a new Paiste Blue Bird.

Says "closeout - limited quantity available". Not sure if that means Sam Ash is not going to carry this particular model anymore or if Paiste discontinued making it.

Last edited:

Gunnellett

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
I ordered two but they only charged me and shipped me one. Maybe I got the last one.
The same thing here.

I ordered 4. I got an email yesterday that 1 bag had shipped and then another email this morning stating the rest of the order had been canceled.

Oh well, 1 bag I can use at a great price is better than no bags!

Rockin' Billy

DFO Veteran
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Keepin’ the beat since 1973 Woodstock, N.Y.
For the RR Cymbal bag....a little confusion trying to order last night on line as when I completed all information it wouldn’t let me click complete. Tried again filling all information in and then I got messages out of stock.
Then this morning I got a order email confirmation so I just called GC to make sure, and YES it went through.
Customer service stated they are still available at various locations so if you want one probably best to call.

lossforgain

Team DFO
Staff member
Reaction score
Pearl Sensitone Elite -- looks like BRONZE to me -- $299

dogmanaut

DFO Veteran
Reaction score

dogmanaut

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
For the RR Cymbal bag....a little confusion trying to order last night on line as when I completed all information it wouldn’t let me click complete. Tried again filling all information in and then I got messages out of stock.
Then this morning I got a order email confirmation so I just called GC to make sure, and YES it went through.
Customer service stated they are still available at various locations so if you want one probably best to call.
I just successfully placed an order for one. Tried adding another, but it wouldn’t let me. Fingers crossed it doesn’t get canceled.

Mn02

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
Just got an email that my order for 2 of the RR bags got canceled. Bummer.

amosguy

DFO Master
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just got an email that my order for 2 of the RR bags got canceled. Bummer.
I picked up one of the two bags I ordered. UPS shows package actually in transit. Hopefully the second will show up.

Rockin' Billy

DFO Veteran
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
UPDATE: Received Cymbal case today. That was quick! Shipped from Ma. Very impressed w/quality. Might try and get another. Thanks for the heads-up fatchoppers!

Mn02

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
Still shows in stock, so I tried placing another order. We will see . . .

Rockin' Billy

DFO Veteran
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
That was quick! Mine is heading to MA, but will probably take much longer!
It all depends where it’s coming from I guess. I’m in NY State and it was shipped From MA. I looked today and it shows sold out and to call for availability PLUS it states CALL FOR PRICE now. As others, I probably shoulda’ got 2.
Good luck!