EBAY/CL/STUPID DOTD and other sites DEAL ALERTS for modern drums!

jkuhl

Reaction score
Left coast, 2 sets of Premier Signia's (if you know, you know) for $599 each. I WISH I COULD!!!

Killer deal

purity

Reaction score
Yeah, those are great deals on the Signia kits. That same store also has a Greg Gaylord 6 piece kit for $1200.

Gunnellett

Very well Known Member
Reaction score

Gunnellett

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
I got one. I
Hate to be the bearer of bad news, but I believe that one was a 24” bag.
You know what? I need to go back and check out the one I got again. I had tried to put a 24" in but it seemed tight. Maybe not.

I brought the newer Road-Runner Boulevard II bag which I was thinking was a newer version of the other bag and definitely will not fit a 24" as even a 22" is tight with the thicker padding it has. I really like the features of it though.

lossforgain

Team DFO
Staff member
Reaction score

Squirrel Man

Very well Known Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks, been looking for a 17 or 18 Sabian, snagged the 18 which seems like a fair deal.
lol yeah, I even called to order it and pointed out that the first item I ever ordered "new" from GC came as a demo and expressed I wanted an as-advertised new one.

And I got a demo, no sleeve, wrapped and taped in bubble, fingerprints all over it, sticker on the bottom half scraped off and out of round.

I messaged them to send me a paid return postage slip and either send me an as-advertised new one or issue a full refund and I'm pretty sure I'm not going to get burned with GC ever again.

Burn me twice... done.

Targalx

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
16 or 18” AAX Concept Crash for $99 today

Bought it (18") and got it already! Overnight shipping, amazing deal. I can't really play it right now (neighbors won't appreciate me crashing a real crash) but looking forward to the next gig, session or jam, when I can try it out. The finger test on it says it sounds good!