EBAY/CL/STUPID DOTD and other sites DEAL ALERTS for modern drums!

scottcyp

Reaction score
Left coast, 2 sets of Premier Signia's (if you know, you know) for $599 each. I WISH I COULD!!!

Damn I wish I didn’t have these sizes already

Redfern

Reaction score
Ok, this might be the funniest Reverb sale ad I’ve seen in a long time...

Where’s VinnyRace63???

Last edited:

Gunnellett

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
I can't fit my 24" Giant Beat in the bag. Even with pushing down on the cymbal while trying to alternate working the zippers closed. It's kind of like sitting on an overstuffed suitcase while trying to zip it. I'm not complaining as this is a nice bag and at 20 bucks, how could you.

Maybe there is some slight variability of the sizing from bag to bag.

dogmanaut

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
I can't fit my 24" Giant Beat in the bag. Even with pushing down on the cymbal while trying to alternate working the zippers closed. It's kind of like sitting on an overstuffed suitcase while trying to zip it. I'm not complaining as this is a nice bag and at 20 bucks, how could you.

Maybe there is some slight variability of the sizing from bag to bag.
As I mentioned before in this thread, the bag I got is a completely different model from the one pictured — and not nearly as nice as what others have described. Mine’s basically just a nylon sleeve with a zipper on it. So it seems like they may have just shipped out anything that even resembled the bags we were all buying. I wouldn’t be surprised if that included different sizes.

Last edited:

Gunnellett

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
As I mentioned before in this thread, the bag I got is a completely different model from the one pictured — and not nearly as nice as what others have described. Mine’s basically just a polyester sleeve with a zipper on it. So it seems like they may have just shipped out anything that even resembled the bags we were all buying. I wouldn’t be surprised if that included different sizes.
That's quite possible.

lossforgain

Team DFO
Staff member
Reaction score
For you Sakae lovers out there, this gold sparkle kit looks like a great deal at 1500 OBO
10/14/16/22 - I used to have a Premier Signia set in this configuration and it was great!

lossforgain

Team DFO
Staff member
Reaction score
DCNH has a blowout on Pearl Session Studio Classic 10/12/16/22 for $799

Saw the same deal on Reverb sold by Pearl direct

tomo221

Reaction score
Pearl Wood/Fiberglass 20/12/14 for $599! I was not looking for this kit, but I'm so close to pushing the button on it. Someone please stop me...

WesChilton

Reaction score
Last edited:

Loud

Reaction score
Pearl Wood/Fiberglass 20/12/14 for $599! I was not looking for this kit, but I'm so close to pushing the button on it. Someone please stop me...

I’ve seen similar sets last year at Musician’s Friend at similar prices. It would be very difficult to expand it. It has been discontinued for some time from what I can remember. If you like the exact configuration and don’t need a warm-sounding kit, it is fine. Check reviews on this site. There are other bargains out there.

sixplymaple

Silver Supporting Member
Reaction score

Squirrel Man

DFO Veteran
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Wonder what the run on 22 EMAD's is all aboot.

I have two spares of them that I got for free from somewhere or another. Nice price for a great kick head but still.

dogmanaut

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
Alright, this one has to be a scam. Too cheap w/free shipping. Anyone seen this posted elsewhere? I can't find where it might be lifted from. If it's a legit first ad, someone's getting a steal. I can't see it, though.

Gretsch Brooklyn Bop Kit, Burnt Orange
Scam. Looks like an identical listing ended yesterday (March 13th). Listed for $1,650 by a seller in North Dakota: