EBAY/CL/STUPID DOTD and other sites DEAL ALERTS for modern drums!

scottcyp

Reaction score
Left coast, 2 sets of Premier Signia's (if you know, you know) for $599 each. I WISH I COULD!!!

Damn I wish I didn’t have these sizes already

Redfern

Reaction score
Ok, this might be the funniest Reverb sale ad I’ve seen in a long time...

Where’s VinnyRace63???

Last edited:

Gunnellett

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
I can't fit my 24" Giant Beat in the bag. Even with pushing down on the cymbal while trying to alternate working the zippers closed. It's kind of like sitting on an overstuffed suitcase while trying to zip it. I'm not complaining as this is a nice bag and at 20 bucks, how could you.

Maybe there is some slight variability of the sizing from bag to bag.

dogmanaut

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
I can't fit my 24" Giant Beat in the bag. Even with pushing down on the cymbal while trying to alternate working the zippers closed. It's kind of like sitting on an overstuffed suitcase while trying to zip it. I'm not complaining as this is a nice bag and at 20 bucks, how could you.

Maybe there is some slight variability of the sizing from bag to bag.
As I mentioned before in this thread, the bag I got is a completely different model from the one pictured — and not nearly as nice as what others have described. Mine’s basically just a nylon sleeve with a zipper on it. So it seems like they may have just shipped out anything that even resembled the bags we were all buying. I wouldn’t be surprised if that included different sizes.

Last edited:

Gunnellett

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
As I mentioned before in this thread, the bag I got is a completely different model from the one pictured — and not nearly as nice as what others have described. Mine’s basically just a polyester sleeve with a zipper on it. So it seems like they may have just shipped out anything that even resembled the bags we were all buying. I wouldn’t be surprised if that included different sizes.
That's quite possible.