EBAY/CL/STUPID DOTD and other sites DEAL ALERTS for modern drums!

Frank Godiva

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
Went to a party this weekend that just happened to be the guy selling this kit. So I got to see this one up close. Believe it or not, this is his 2nd one. We played on his Koa version of this kit all afternoon in his home studio. Stunning all around.

MusicianMagic

Reaction score
Not a sale. Its available from a number of stores at the same price.
Forgot to mention, B&H is usually good about discounting off of MAP pricing, so could probably be cheaper from them. Although I've mainly bought higher ticket items from them.

Last edited:

Redfern

Reaction score
Not sure if anyone has come across the Utah classifieds yet, but I found it pretty damn amazing...so many drums....

Squirrel Man

DFO Veteran
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Not sure if anyone has come across the Utah classifieds yet, but I found it pretty damn amazing...so many drums....

I was just in Utah yesterday, bought an ATV. It's 4 hours from me but we're used to long hauls since we live in the middle of nowhere. This looks like a great resource, for me at least, I wasn't aware of it. I knew KSL had a Craigslist type ad web page but I've only looked on it for stuff like utility trailers or whatever. Thanks!

Frank Godiva

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
“ One has a small bullet hole but doesn’t affect sound or integrity of the drum ”

TPC

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
“ One has a small bullet hole but doesn’t affect sound or integrity of the drum ”

Haha. Hey - it is Vacaville, after all. ;)

Pretty nice deal, though. I could use some congas, too. Hmmm