EBAY/CL/STUPID DOTD and other sites DEAL ALERTS for modern drums!

Frank Godiva

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
Went to a party this weekend that just happened to be the guy selling this kit. So I got to see this one up close. Believe it or not, this is his 2nd one. We played on his Koa version of this kit all afternoon in his home studio. Stunning all around.

MusicianMagic

Reaction score
Not a sale. Its available from a number of stores at the same price.
Forgot to mention, B&H is usually good about discounting off of MAP pricing, so could probably be cheaper from them. Although I've mainly bought higher ticket items from them.

Last edited:

Redfern

Reaction score
Not sure if anyone has come across the Utah classifieds yet, but I found it pretty damn amazing...so many drums....

Squirrel Man

DFO Veteran
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Not sure if anyone has come across the Utah classifieds yet, but I found it pretty damn amazing...so many drums....

I was just in Utah yesterday, bought an ATV. It's 4 hours from me but we're used to long hauls since we live in the middle of nowhere. This looks like a great resource, for me at least, I wasn't aware of it. I knew KSL had a Craigslist type ad web page but I've only looked on it for stuff like utility trailers or whatever. Thanks!

Frank Godiva

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
“ One has a small bullet hole but doesn’t affect sound or integrity of the drum ”

TPC

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
“ One has a small bullet hole but doesn’t affect sound or integrity of the drum ”

Haha. Hey - it is Vacaville, after all. ;)

Pretty nice deal, though. I could use some congas, too. Hmmm

pgm554

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
GC San Fran has a new Ludwig custom maple in mod orange for $1300

Cauldronics

DFO Star
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
GC San Fran has a new Ludwig custom maple in mod orange for $1300
That GC looks to be on its way out. Given what I saw the last time I went in, I'm surprised they have any new kits on the floor, but 1300 for a pro level Ludwig kit is a good deal.

pgm554

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
That GC looks to be on its way out. Given what I saw the last time I went in, I'm surprised they have any new kits on the floor, but 1300 for a pro level Ludwig kit is a good deal.
They actually fixed the escalators..
Given the construction on Van Ness ,and the Covid lock downs ,I'm surprised it's still going.
Sn Fran is a mess to anybody that drives these days.
Yesterday was an utter mess coming in and leaving as they had a bunch of street closures.

Last edited:

Heartbeat

Advanced Heart Guru
Reaction score

Cauldronics

DFO Star
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Last edited:

Targalx

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
Sweetwater is selling the Sabina AAX 17” Concept crash for $109. They’re reserved until they’re back in stock but I pulled the trigger since I wanted a brighter crash in my current lineup.

I don’t know much about the Concept series but for $109, I’m willing to find out.
Yeah, that's a great price. I was close to buying, but then I realized the last time I used a 17" (or smaller) in my setup was...1998. Yeah, I just don't see myself playing a 17" if I bought one. But let us know what you think when you get it!