EBAY/CL/STUPID DOTD and other sites DEAL ALERTS for modern drums!

lossforgain

Team DFO
Staff member
Reaction score

MusicianMagic

Reaction score
Just ordered one and it says back ordered until February. I seriously doubt we will see them if they are already disco’d.
Its probably someplace in the bottlenecked "Supply Chain" with a lot of other things. I have a guitar on order for 3 months that's expected January or February with bad person. Sweetwater gave me the same expected date, although a higher price. One of them told me the guitar model is manufactured in Japan but not shipped.
When GC/bad person shows an item as out of stock but available to order, they have it on order with the manufacturer or distributor. Otherwise it will say No Longer Available, even if its still being manufactured.

mattr

Reaction score

Rich K.

DFO Star
Platinum Supporting Member
Reaction score
Pork Pie BOB for $225 shipped on Facebook marketplace
Always good to check with marketplace sellers. Often, they don't realize that their listing includes or offers shipping. Facebook's listings automatically defaults to shipping and sellers don't always know to uncheck that option.

lossforgain

Team DFO
Staff member
Reaction score
Always good to check with marketplace sellers. Often, they don't realize that their listing includes or offers shipping. Facebook's listings automatically defaults to shipping and sellers don't always know to uncheck that option.
True, although in this case they had previously marked the listing with a shipping cost and now have removed that charge.

Skyrm

DFO Master
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Long Island Drum Center just e-mailed me a Monday Sale list - new PowerTone snare only $299!!

NEVERMIND - they are sold out of most of the good stuff already. Probably only had one. :(

drums147

DFO Veteran
Silver Supporting Member
Reaction score
Last edited:

lossforgain

Team DFO
Staff member
Reaction score

stevil

Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Here’s Ludwig Keystone X Pro Beat for $900 in Portland, OR. Not mine, but the seller is nearby. I’m happy to help a fellow DFOer as the middle man if that keeps me from buying this beauty for myself.

RBagg454

Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Here’s Ludwig Keystone X Pro Beat for $900 in Portland, OR. Not mine, but the seller is nearby. I’m happy to help a fellow DFOer as the middle man if that keeps me from buying this beauty for myself.

RBagg454

Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Black Friday Sale Reverb 24" Bosphorus Flat Ride $208