EBAY/CL/STUPID DOTD and other sites DEAL ALERTS for modern drums!

Gunnellett

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
Don't they usually go for like $1200-1300? I'd say that was a great price. Oh well, hope the new owner enjoys it.
I don't know used prices well but I would have guessed around $800-900. N&C are already very classy/classic looking drums to me but, for some reason, this one looked particularly nice. I would be proud to have it for sure.

lossforgain

Team DFO
Staff member
Reaction score
I’m a huge fan of the Nashville Slingerland drums, as many of you know. BDP is probably my least favorite finish, but these seem pretty nice and are in good sizes. Seems strange that they aren’t marked as Tour Series drums (obvious from the non inlayed bass hoops and stick saver Tom hoops), especially since Maxwell and Bacco have a relationship. But still great sounding drums.

lossforgain

Team DFO
Staff member
Reaction score

Redfern

Very well Known Member
Platinum Supporting Member
Reaction score

DrumTransit

Reaction score
For folks in Chicago, the Chicago Drum Exchange is selling their Retro Mod DW 5000 AD4 pedals for $170. It appears to be in-store only. I recommend calling ahead. If you buy online, they're $199, which is still a pretty good deal for a new DW 5000, if you don't care about having the standard black/red model.

Skyrm

DFO Master
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can't see the remaining colors...did they contact you after the sale to pick???
I contacted them right away to ask. They responded right back. At the time they had 5 left, and after I ordered it went to 4.

I really wanted red or black, but the Maple Burl looks pretty good too, and the price was right. AND, my wife said OK!

chorga1

Silver Supporting Member
Reaction score
Smokin deal on a slingerland bebop kit, dw hardware, and some istanbul hihats. $500. Not mine.

lossforgain

Team DFO
Staff member
Reaction score
Smokin deal on a slingerland bebop kit, dw hardware, and some istanbul hihats. $500. Not mine.

Rack tom looks to be an import drum (different badge), probably sounds okay. The ad states no cymbals, so I'm not sure if it's as great a deal as it might seem at first.

chorga1

Silver Supporting Member
Reaction score
Good catch on the rack tom!

“DW hi-hat stand with hi-hats” so it would seem the hats are included.