EBAY/CRAIGSLIST, B.I.N. AND OTHER SITES FOR MODERN DRUMS !

lossforgain

Team DFO
Staff member
Reaction score
Not for me. Anyway it should be possible to find the brass one if there are any left in stock.

cplueard

Reaction score
Mapex Saturn Pro 13/16floor Tom pair in natural finish, pair them with a natural bass drum of your choice. Not mine but man I am tempted by how CHEAP they are!

Mapex Saturn Pro Toms Natural Satin
https://reverb.com/item/18053529-mapex-saturn-pro-toms-natural-satin?utm_source=ios-app&utm_medium=share
Heads up though, the shells aren't dark and they're marked "Saturn Pro". These look to be the Maple/basswood, not the maple/walnut. Generally worth less than traditional saturns.

GoJaskill

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
UGhhh I hate to do this, but I just can't afford them at the moment, and by the time I could, they'd probably be either back to the normal price or sold out...

Here goes. The 16" A Avedis hats are on musicians friend for $359. If you know what these are, then you know that the price is normally $539. It's likely a mistake, but I'd bet dollars to donuts that they'll honor the sale.

That's $200 off for my absolute favorite hats that I've ever played (for sale in a store). They're my hi hat holy grails, and I wish wish wish I could make it work. My only hope is that someone out there can make this happen and pass the karma along next time. :(

Link: https://www.musiciansfriend.com/drums-percussion/zildjian-a-avedis-hi-hats/j37897000003000

lossforgain

Team DFO
Staff member
Reaction score
UGhhh I hate to do this, but I just can't afford them at the moment, and by the time I could, they'd probably be either back to the normal price or sold out...

Here goes. The 16" A Avedis hats are on musicians friend for $359. If you know what these are, then you know that the price is normally $539. It's likely a mistake, but I'd bet dollars to donuts that they'll honor the sale.

That's $200 off for my absolute favorite hats that I've ever played (for sale in a store). They're my hi hat holy grails, and I wish wish wish I could make it work. My only hope is that someone out there can make this happen and pass the karma along next time. :(
If it makes you feel better, there are like new sets on Reverb for 375-400. I do see where Sweetwater has them listed at $539 but I am really not sure they have to be that much. There is apparently an open box deal on MF at $300 -- now THAT looks like a good deal.

Gunnellett

Reaction score

Link: https://www.musiciansfriend.com/drums-percussion/zildjian-a-avedis-hi-hats/j37897000003000
I'm not buying these but the karma thing is pretty cool!

GoJaskill

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
If it makes you feel better, there are like new sets on Reverb for 375-400. I do see where Sweetwater has them listed at $539 but I am really not sure they have to be that much. There is apparently an open box deal on MF at $300 -- now THAT looks like a good deal.
I agree that the whole line is generally overpriced, but $500 is the cheapest I've ever seen the 16s brand new. The open box deal for 300 is for 14s.

shnootre

Reaction score
Someone PLEASE bid on this drum kit! (It’s not mine). Newish SQ1 Sonor drums in the awesome green color, 22” configuration. I recently bought the 20” red set new for double this price (albeit w Sweetwater’s 48 mo. 0% financing). This auction ends in 8 hours, zero bids so far at 1.3k (albeit w $200 shipping). Maybe everyone’s just waiting till last minute, or maybe there’s a crazy deal about to be missed. https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https://www.ebay.com/ulk/itm/113555019385

lossforgain

Team DFO
Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks for the heads-up. I send him a note, and it does have damage under the top mount of the throw-off. It was dropped and pushed in a bit. Otherwise, I would have snagged it.
I would take it if you are willing to ship it here! PM me.

Ron_M

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
I would take it if you are willing to ship it here! PM me.
I would absolutely, but I'm not local to the sale. He sent me an additional pic after I asked if there was any shell damage. Not sure why he neglected to show tha up front (red flag). And I think he'll ship.

lossforgain

Team DFO
Staff member
Reaction score