EBAY/CRAIGSLIST, B.I.N. AND OTHER SITES FOR MODERN DRUMS !

lrod1707

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
Look inside this carefully if anyone is interested (I'm pretty sure I saw this one on ebay or similar). I've had a share of QC troubles with Odery Eyedentity drums. They sound fantastic when they get it right though.
Thanks for the info. I just thought they looked really nice and I heard some demos of them and they sound great too. And I saw $125 and figured it's a good deal. I even thought about getting it myself LOL!

Rich K.

DFO Master
Reaction score
Cheap Gretsch 14" floor toms

They have a gold sparkle one too... great price

lrod1707

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
Promark Balance forward & Balance rebound 5A drumsticks, $5 with free shipping at Musicians Friend. The forwards are hickory 5A's that have the weight concentrated on the front of the stick and the rebounds have the weight on the rear. I've never tried them but ordered one of each to see how they work. I figure that at $5, you can't go wrong:

Last edited:

ludwig402

Very well Known Member
Reaction score

midnightsupperclub

Reaction score
Yamaha Copper Nouveau snare drum for $200 + $75 shipping. Sounds like a decent price for this. Even better if you're near the seller in Albuquerque, NM and you can do a local pickup to save on shipping.

midnightsupperclub

Reaction score
Musiciansfriend is also having some sort of "secret sale", I guess it's for people on their mailing list. These usually have crappy 10% discounts but this time I was pleasantly surprised to see some good discounts. A couple of things that I thought might interest some here include 35% discount off:
- Zildjian K, K Custom and A Custom cymbal packs
- Zildjian L80 Low Volume cymbal packs (with and without the Remo Silent Stroke Heads pack)
- Rock N Roller Multi Cart

You have to add the items to your cart to see the discount. I'm sure there are more items that would interest other people here as well.

Stretch Riedle

DFO Master
Reaction score
Yamaha Copper Nouveau snare drum for $200 + $75 shipping. Sounds like a decent price for this. Even better if you're near the seller in Albuquerque, NM and you can do a local pickup to save on shipping.

So I snagged it. Don't really NEED it but then again, that's no reason to not by a drum item.
Stretch

WaggoRecords

Reaction score
Sabian AA Raw ride, $135 free shipping

Really good deal on one of my favorite cymbals. I picked up my own 20” last week off of eBay for a similar deal to pair with my 22”.

samsdrum

Reaction score
Here's a nice set of Vintage Ludwig Vistalites for the price.

purity

Reaction score

Not mine, but they might be soon if someone else doesn't grab them... don't see Sleishmans too often, especially on craigslist.

Latest posts