EBAY/CRAIGSLIST, B.I.N. AND OTHER SITES FOR MODERN DRUMS !

Tornado

Very well Known Member
Reaction score

shnootre

Reaction score
Hm... a no-reserve auction for a newish Sonor Sq1 drum set, currently at $.99. These sets have sold on eBay (not frequently) for vastly under their sticker price. Will definitely be curious to see where this one ends up (and I'll be sorely tempted to bid if it remains stupid low, even though I already have one of these!)

High on Stress

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
Hm... a no-reserve auction for a newish Sonor Sq1 drum set, currently at $.99. These sets have sold on eBay (not frequently) for vastly under their sticker price. Will definitely be curious to see where this one ends up (and I'll be sorely tempted to bid if it remains stupid low, even though I already have one of these!)
Toms only, no bass drum from what I can tell. Also, some cosmetic damage perhaps?

shnootre

Reaction score
The text is pretty clear: three toms, no bass, discoloration in the finish around the mounts.
Absolutely. All I'm saying is - I've seen SQ1 drums go real cheap on eBay when a real used version comes up. With the issues around this one, they could still be a steal. I wish it were in my color (hot rod red) - I'd be psyched to grab the 10" and 16". Pretty certain it will be a great bargain wherever it lands.

shnootre

Reaction score
This ends today - in 8 hours. It's up to $130 now plus shipping (which is determined by location) - anyone have blue SQ1s and looking for extra sizes? Slight discoloration on one drum. These drums each sell for over $500 new (and the floor tom over $700). Oh how I wish these were in my color (hot rod red) - I'd kill for a deal on the 10x8 and the 16x15.

shnootre

Reaction score
This ends today - in 8 hours. It's up to $130 now plus shipping (which is determined by location) - anyone have blue SQ1s and looking for extra sizes? Slight discoloration on one drum. These drums each sell for over $500 new (and the floor tom over $700). Oh how I wish these were in my color (hot rod red) - I'd kill for a deal on the 10x8 and the 16x15.
They went for $865 plus shipping. I can live w that - would have hurt if they went for under two bills!

midnightsupperclub

Reaction score
Full set of Zildjian K Cons. 14/16/18/20 for $750 + $100. Sounds like a pretty good deal for someone looking for a full set. Might prob be able to save on shipping if you live near Inver Grove Heights, MN to make it an even better deal.

Latest posts