EBAY/CRAIGSLIST, B.I.N. AND OTHER SITES FOR MODERN DRUMS !

Rich K.

DFO Master
Reaction score
Please someone buy this now so I don't. ddrum Frequent flyer bop kit, brand new, $295.

fatchoppers

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
Musicians friend was blowing these out too I was on the fence and passed Look decent for an inexpensive bop kits. I have my Starclassics bop to fill the bop itch

Burps

Reaction score
Please someone buy this now so I don't. ddrum Frequent flyer bop kit, brand new, $295.
Wow! Plus free shipping! 1 left as of right now.

TheMattJones88

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
This seems like a pretty ridiculous deal:

Stretsch

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
This seems like a pretty ridiculous deal:

GONE! Anyone from DFO grab them? Basically new from the factory for $3200. Wow

Skins_in_the_game

Reaction score
Looks to be a steal at 500. Guy was in a band and he is throwing in a lot of cymbals and the snare case suggest a supra or acro, I seen both come in that case. 2 rides, 4 crashes and high hats. The rock n Sock with back rest, the Iron cobra and the drums with Yamaha high hat stand could be sold so that the cymbals and snare cost practically free.

Skins_in_the_game

Reaction score
Check out this beautiful premier 6 piece set. Top of the line when they came out, over 2 grand when new. this set includes hardware, stands and even hihat cymbals.

TheMattJones88

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
Check out this beautiful premier 6 piece set. Top of the line when they came out, over 2 grand when new. this set includes hardware, stands and even hihat cymbals.
It's a shame he'll never get $1250 for it. I love those kits, one of my friends had one when I was a kid and it sounded incredible, but between deeper rack toms, hanging floor toms, and it being a premier kit he'll be lucky to get $800 for it I bet.

Burps

Reaction score
Cascio Interstate Music has on Ebay a brand new 13" X 3" Pearl Maple Piccolo snare in Liquid Amber finish for $150.99 and free shipping. I just got one from them this week for this price too. These usually sell for $225-$300 new.

scottcyp

Reaction score
It's a shame he'll never get $1250 for it. I love those kits, one of my friends had one when I was a kid and it sounded incredible, but between deeper rack toms, hanging floor toms, and it being a premier kit he'll be lucky to get $800 for it I bet.
Best set of drums I ever owned. I regret getting rid of them everyday. One day I will purchase them again.

Latest posts