EBAY/CRAIGSLIST, B.I.N. AND OTHER SITES FOR MODERN DRUMS !

Jazzhead

Reaction score
$2100 for a Club Custom set? What am I missing here? Sizes are perfect in my mind, and the color is rare and unique. But $2100?

GeeDeeEmm
I think the price is a bit high, gotta pay tax on that too, but the sizes are not my fav, I prefer 20/14/12, 20” can be both 18” and a 22” and takes less space in bars/clubs, same with 14” floor, the 16”addition would be nice too.

Jazzhead

Reaction score
I agree, I know they are rare and great sounding but that is steep for three drums -
Snare included would be a good deal that wouldn’t last. I checked all the sold listings on reverb for the past 2 years and the orange swirl snares go for $500-600.

Last edited:

dogmanaut

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
Snare included would be a good deal that wouldn’t last. I checked all the sold listings on reverb for the past 2 years and the orange swirl snares go for $500-600.
Yeesh. Good thing for me the Orange Swirl is easily my least favorite CC finish (if not my least favorite Yamaha finish of all time, tbh — no offense to those of you who love it). I snagged an NOS Black Wood snare on eBay a couple years ago for $200.

Jazzhead

Reaction score
Yeesh. Good thing for me the Orange Swirl is easily my least favorite CC finish (if not my least favorite Yamaha finish of all time, tbh — no offense to those of you who love it). I snagged an NOS Black Wood snare on eBay a couple years ago for $200.
That’s a good deal. It is subjective, I have never had any drums with a bright finish but I can easily see why an orange swirl would be way more desirable now and in future compared to a finish that almost every company offers or offered at some point. The color is unique, the method of applying that finish is unique, and there are no two that look exactly like each other. However, Orange finish is not to everyone’s taste.

dogmanaut

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
That’s a good deal. It is subjective, I have never had any drums with a bright finish but I can easily see why an orange swirl would be way more desirable now and in future compared to a finish that almost every company offers or offered at some point. The color is unique, the method of applying that finish is unique, and there are no two that look exactly like each other. However, Orange finish is not to everyone’s taste.
Yep. I love the concept, but it’s not for me. Good thing drum companies give us options.

repete

This one goes to eleven
Reaction score

Skyrm

DFO Master
Reaction score

Splat

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
Didn't know where to post this so here we are... Cascio/Interstate is having sale. %15 off entire purchase, code MARCH15 or 20% over $99 orders, code MARCH20. Sorry, forgot to say it ends March 5.

Last edited:

bongomania

DFO Master
Reaction score
You keep posting drums, that I guess must interest you, but that are not in any way a "good price" or anything particularly special to be aware of. Please, we're trying to use this thread to highlight deals (meaning a better than market price or a very rare find) that we think someone on the forum should benefit from.

Burps

Reaction score
Anyone looking for good bright and clean sounding Paiste 14" Medium hats? These might work for you. I own a 13" version and love mine. As I type this, there's only 18 hours left in the auction. BIN and free shipping for $127.49. Slight warp in top cymbal and some flea bites.

Drummer1990

Reaction score
Someone grab this beauty before it's gone!

Facebook marketplace 80s keystone badge ludwig supraphonic lm400 with tone muffler condition is immaculate.

seller asking $285.00 Avlon CT area says he will do shipping.
Screenshot_20200322-165835_Facebook.jpg

Drummer1990

Reaction score
This is a Super rare snare isn't it?? Psychedelic Red Wrap Ludwig 14x5.5 says certified reconditioned I found it on a App called OfferUp.. Anyone should check this out it looks to be in mint condition.. only thing makes me nervous is the newer P85 Supraphonic throw off that you use straps with for wires

Their asking $500
Screenshot_20200325-155856_OfferUp.jpg

Screenshot_20200325-160804_OfferUp.jpg

Screenshot_20200325-160808_OfferUp.jpg

Attachments

Rich K.

DFO Star
Reaction score

Rotarded

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
Not mine.
Pretty good deal on a solid mid-range kit that is very gigable! I gigged one of these for 3 years and have nothing but great things to say about them. That's not a wrap, it's a sparkle fade lacquer finish.

Last edited:

Latest posts