EBAY/CRAIGSLIST, B.I.N. AND OTHER SITES FOR MODERN DRUMS !

Tama CW

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
Someone grab this beauty before it's gone!

Facebook marketplace 80s keystone badge ludwig supraphonic lm400 with tone muffler condition is immaculate.

seller asking $285.00 Avlon CT area says he will do shipping.
View attachment 432247
Drum flipper and set parter-outer that is not known for pricing anything too reasonable at first.....if you get my drift. Avon, CT. Though if he has something for months and months, eventually the price comes down somewhat.

Last edited:

lrod1707

DFO Master
Reaction score
George H. Way 14x6.5 Aero Aluminum Snare Drum $400
This snare is not mine. I just found it on OfferUp while browsing and I'm posting it in case anyone is interested. It's in Central Florida and it's listed at $400 or best offer. Seems like a good deal. I saw another one elsewhere online and it's listed at $600:

Last edited:

mtarrani

DFO Star
Reaction score
Took a chance on this and it turned out to be what I wanted: a bag for a pair of 13" hi-hats. Decent quality for the price and allows me to carry my hats in my snare drum bag. It will also hold 14" hats if you don't try to close the zipper:

lrod1707

DFO Master
Reaction score
Attack drumheads at Zzounds cheap! I was browsing and found that they still have stock of some original Attack drumheads. (prepacks & individuals) These seem to be the old ones (Universal Percussion new old stock) which I love. I just bought a few for batter heads in different sizes. I spent $35 with free shipping on 6 heads (a prepack of 4 + 2 individuals) That's less than $6 per head which is crazy cheap for these drumheads. Go to zzounds.com and type "Attack" in the search box and you'll see the available options. American musical supply has a nice selection of these heads as well with low prices and free shipping.

Last edited:

swayed1

Very well Known Member
Reaction score

This seller has several FIBES shells listed as REMO drums - lol.
If I had to guess it looks like a 22x14 and a 16x16 that both look to be re-wrapped in butcher block. They are not shipping so you'd have to pick up close to Allentown PA. Could be worth it to the right person.

jmato

Reaction score
Someone (not me) just put up a mess of Paiste 2002 cymbals in mint condition on Reverb at what appear to be reasonable prices.

Gunnellett

Very well Known Member
Reaction score

dogmanaut

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
Some wear and tear, but this still seems like a killer deal on a 5-piece set of Yamaha Beech Custom Absolutes (not mine):

lrod1707

DFO Master
Reaction score
Drum center of Portsmouth has really good deals on UFIP cymbals. Looks as if they are closing out on their stock. Tons of Sakae drums on closeout too!

Last edited:

clowndog

DFO Veteran
Reaction score