EBAY/CRAIGSLIST, B.I.N. AND OTHER SITES FOR MODERN DRUMS !

Gunnellett

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
Ludwig Atlas Mount blowout:

Just ordered to try mounting a cymbal to a bass drum. I have an old bass drum cymbal arm somewhere I need to dig up. Hopefully it will work and put the cymbal in a good spot.

Last edited:

Rich K.

DFO Star
Reaction score

lrod1707

DFO Master
Reaction score
I didn't know where this post would fit in DFO so I put it here!
For anyone interested in custom canvas covers, I found a source for them through eBay that charges very low prices. They have 99% positive feedback from over 3000 people. I had them make me a custom cover for my Tascam mixer/recorder and I couldn't believe how good the quality is for the price that I paid. They will make you a cover for pretty much anything. Just send them the measurements & the color that you want it in and they send you a Paypal invoice and you are good to go. They put a tiny embroidered logo on the side of the covers with their company name which is barely visible. I'm sure you can request no logo as well. I've also just ordered some custom made covers for my studio monitors. I paid $22 for the mixer cover and $35 for the pair of speaker covers. (free shipping) These guys are located in the Ukraine. I was a little hesitant but took the chance because of the feedback on eBay and I couldn't be happier. Took 3 weeks to receive it but it was well worth the wait. They even send you an international tracking number when they ship. The contact persons name is Andrey and you can contact him through his eBay store or through his website:
IMG_20200704_144558.jpg

midnightsupperclub

Reaction score
I didn't know where this post would fit in DFO so I put it here!
For anyone interested in custom canvas covers, I found a source for them through eBay that charges very low prices. They have 99% positive feedback from over 3000 people. I had them make me a custom cover for my Tascam mixer/recorder and I couldn't believe how good the quality is for the price that I paid. They will make you a cover for pretty much anything. Just send them the measurements & the color that you want it in and they send you a Paypal invoice and you are good to go. They put a tiny embroidered logo on the side of the covers with their company name which is barely visible. I'm sure you can request no logo as well. I've also just ordered some custom made covers for my studio monitors. I paid $22 for the mixer cover and $35 for the pair of speaker covers. (free shipping) These guys are located in the Ukraine. I was a little hesitant but took the chance because of the feedback on eBay and I couldn't be happier. Took 3 weeks to receive it but it was well worth the wait. They even send you an international tracking number when they ship. The contact persons name is Andrey and you can contact him through his eBay store or through his website:
View attachment 449394
Their stuff look pretty good. Thanks for the heads up. I'd definitely be interested.

Would you be able to comment on the fit of the covers? Did you give exact measurements and are they a very accurate fit or do they tend to be on the loose side?

lrod1707

DFO Master
Reaction score
Their stuff look pretty good. Thanks for the heads up. I'd definitely be interested.

Would you be able to comment on the fit of the covers? Did you give exact measurements and are they a very accurate fit or do they tend to be on the loose side?
Nothing loose. They are exact. Since it's canvas, it has no stretch so they are precise. I just ordered the ones for the speakers so I'll post results whenever I get them. At least the one for the mixer was perfect. What I did was measure with my tape measure in inches and then converted it to millimeters which is what I sent to them. I figured it would be a more precise measurement for making something like that. I drew a 3d picture of the speakers with each dimension shown at each angle. (I have zero artistic skills!). They were ok with that. I'm sure if you want something a tad more loose, you can add like 15 millimeters to each angle which is roughly half an inch.

Gunnellett

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
Sabian 16" AA Concept Crash Cymbal, $99 with free shipping at Sweetwater. Offer ends 08/04!
The price seems nice. I like the shaved down and fast part of the description but not so much with words like "cutting", "higher pitch" and "higher output". It would be interesting to see what folks think of it.

lrod1707

DFO Master
Reaction score
The price seems nice. I like the shaved down and fast part of the description but not so much with words like "cutting", "higher pitch" and "higher output". It would be interesting to see what folks think of it.
Yep! And since it's new and a "Sweetwater exclusive", their are no reviews on it yet. But I figured for $99, a 16" Sabían AA crash is a great price for a beginner/intermediate drummer or someone wanting to upgrade their lower grade crash.

Gunnellett

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
Yep! And since it's new and a "Sweetwater exclusive", their are no reviews on it yet. But I figured for $99, a 16" Sabían AA crash is a great price for a beginner/intermediate drummer or someone wanting to upgrade their lower grade crash.
Yeah I don't think you can go wrong for 99 bucks.

philmets

Reaction score
Awesome deal on this lightly used Sonor S-Classix kit 24/13/16 (Sam Ash - Reverb). Normally go for double this price, $999 is a steal...

philmets

Reaction score
Awesome deal on this lightly used Sonor S-Classix kit 24/13/16 (Sam Ash - Reverb). Normally go for double this price, $999 is a steal...

Sold fast, no surprise!

Latest posts