EBAY/CRAIGSLIST, B.I.N. AND OTHER SITES FOR MODERN DRUMS !

JonnyFranchi$e

Reaction score

1979 Premier Elite. Around Tampa. $800 (he started at $850 a few days ago). All original hardware and vintage Zildjian hollow logo stuff. Looks like it just came out of the store in 79.

I've interacted with the guy a little bit because I BADLY wanted to get this (it didn't work out - not the right kit for me at this time) but the guy seems cool. He uses complete sentences, has some manners, and clearly knows how to take care of a nice drumset.

I thought maybe someone here might be interested. PEACE

Screen Shot 2020-09-20 at 6.45.40 PM.png

Targalx

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
He uses complete sentences, has some manners, and clearly knows how to take care of a nice drumset.
Ha! Uses complete sentences...that really IS a bonus, isn't it? Can't tell you how many times I've interacted with sellers who lack even the most basic composition and communication skills.

lossforgain

Team DFO
Staff member
Reaction score

INDe 6.5x14 aluminum snare, not mine. I do have one and it beat out several other aluminum 6.5s I have owned in the past — Ludwig, DW, etc. I highly recommend someone grab this one. I wonder if it belongs to a forum member?

lossforgain

Team DFO
Staff member
Reaction score

INDe 6.5x14 aluminum snare, not mine. I do have one and it beat out several other aluminum 6.5s I have owned in the past — Ludwig, DW, etc. I highly recommend someone grab this one. I wonder if it belongs to a forum member?
BTW, the seller sent me an offer for $225 just because I viewed the listing! Go get it!!

Gunnellett

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
$139.99 at Drum Center of Portsmouth. Zildjian is discontinuing a few cymbals and DCP has a few at great prices.
I tried ordering from DCP yesterday but the order wasn't going through for some reason. I checked back with DCP this morning and it they didn't have it anymore so I ordered through Guitar Center which was unfortunately higher priced but still a great deal, as long as I like it :)

lrod1707

DFO Master
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Public service announcement:

Musicians Friend has a "Rocktoberfest sale". Coupons for tons of stuff! I just ordered a backrest for my throne and I got it 20% off. For whatever item you are looking at, it will show what coupon applies towards the top of the items page:

aparker2005

DFO Master
Reaction score
Public service announcement:

Musicians Friend has a "Rocktoberfest sale". Coupons for tons of stuff! I just ordered a backrest for my throne and I got it 20% off. For whatever item you are looking at, it will show what coupon applies towards the top of the items page:
Thanks! Picked up some new resos for the first time in 7 years lol

aparker2005

DFO Master
Reaction score
Also picked up a 22" K custom special dry crash from GC on sale. Really interested to try one of these in person for my small kit as an accent crash. Not sure if it will fit, but for the sale price it was a no brainer.

Last edited:

lrod1707

DFO Master
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Last week I posted about the Musicians Friend "Rocktober" coupon. I just noticed last night that they've expanded the number of items on sale. I just picked up new Aquarian batters for 20% off. I saw Remo's and Evans up to 25% off as well. Depending on the size and model, they have different percentages off. Last week they had very few heads on sale. Now's the time to stock up!

Krys

Silver Supporting Member
Reaction score
This is not mine, just letting you guys know.

deegeebee

Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
No idea whether this dude will ship, but the 80s HH 13" Regular hats for $150 CAD caught my eye as a great deal. Recently grabbed a pair locally for more than that and have been playing the crap out of them in all sorts of genres, amazing hats.

lossforgain

Team DFO
Staff member
Reaction score
No idea whether this dude will ship, but the 80s HH 13" Regular hats for $150 CAD caught my eye as a great deal. Recently grabbed a pair locally for more than that and have been playing the crap out of them in all sorts of genres, amazing hats.

If it made sense to ship to the US, I would consider those and the old Flat Hats too. I had a set of Flat Hats that I loved.