EBAY/CRAIGSLIST, B.I.N. AND OTHER SITES FOR MODERN DRUMS !

lrod1707

DFO Master
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
I never thought I would be linking to a snare drum on Walmart’s site, but...

Taye 6.5x14 brass snare for $190
I didn’t try adding it to my cart but it appears to be free shipping, where the other Taye items for sale on the site have shipping added (not cheap).
You'd be surprised how much music stuff Walmart carries. And I mean direct from Walmart, not sellers selling through Walmart's website. A couple of years ago I bought some Gibraltar hardware from them and paid less for all of it compared to other retailers. That Taye snare is not from Walmart though. It's from some seller called "Unbeatablesale".

Last edited:

Frank Godiva

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
Exactly. Can have items shipped to the store or to your house. Good place to check first for common things like heads, sticks and wires

nopork

Double Platinum Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just stopped by my local Music store Groth Music In Minneapolis, Mn and they are offering 20% off all percussion items on hand in the store for Black Friday sale. They're price normally matchs on line pricing but for the weekend you get another 20% off that. They have a lot of nice Gretsch, Tama ,Pearl and Yamaha kits on hand plus snares and cymbals etc. 952-884-4772 Bill runs the drum dept.
Just a satisfied customer passing on their deals

lossforgain

Team DFO
Staff member
Reaction score
Just stopped by my local Music store Groth Music In Minneapolis, Mn and they are offering 20% off all percussion items on hand in the store for Black Friday sale. They're price normally matchs on line pricing but for the weekend you get another 20% off that. They have a lot of nice Gretsch, Tama ,Pearl and Yamaha kits on hand plus snares and cymbals etc. 952-884-4772 Bill runs the drum dept.
Just a satisfied customer passing on their deals
Cool! Does it apply to used items, if they have used?

nopork

Double Platinum Supporting Member
Reaction score
Probably but they usually don't have much used stuff. I think it was store wide though and they are a full stocking instrument store with guitars and all types instruments. They do a lot of schools in the area.