eBay/Craigslist cymbal alerts - the official thread

Markkuliini

DFO Master
Reaction score
Almost $1000! No way man.
It's about 10% cheaper compared to new 24" Funch cymbals. So it's not a great deal if you only stare at the price. BUT if you consider how fast his cymbals sell out at the monthly sale event, this might be great deal for someone who hasn't been able to get one from his sales.

I don't know how much or little american cymbalsmiths charge for 24" handmade rides, but you also need to take into consideration that US dollar has been dropping in value in the last year. It's now about 10% weaker compared to year ago. So this is also showing the disadvantage americans have at the moment buying european goods.

If you're living in Europe and are after 24" Funch, this is in fact a tempting deal.
Luckily this way too thin for my taste, whew. If it was heavier I would grab it.

Last edited:

dogmanaut

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
I haven’t checked to see how much one of these would go for brand new, but this seems like a pretty solid deal on a cymbal that will get you lots of comments — and ya know, probably sound good, too:

lossforgain

Team DFO
Staff member
Reaction score
Several good deals found at Music Go Round. Shipping seems high on some but they do have make an offer options.

20" Swish $205

20" ride marked as 70s but has the 3-dot stamp $149

14" A Light Hats $169

20" A Flat top ride $139

lossforgain

Team DFO
Staff member
Reaction score
Last edited:

larold

Reaction score
Murat Diril 14" Renaissance hats. $220 new, including shipping from Korea, but, from the seller's feedback, it looks like they accept lower offers.

lossforgain

Team DFO
Staff member
Reaction score
Paiste 505 hats for $59 plus shipping