eBay/Craigslist cymbal alerts - the official thread

CAMDRUMS

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
This strikes me as being a decent deal - Gerry has a 1960s 24” Zildjian A for $299:

scole

Reaction score
Here's a deal if you've been looking at Agean R low volume cymbals. If you're not aware of Agean Rs, they're louder than Zildjian L80s but still quieter than normal cymbals and sound closer to regular cymbals. Anyways, Graynor Music is the USA distributor of Agean and they're currently having a sale. The cymbals themselves are on sale and then you can use the promotion code "summer" at checkout to get 40% off your order. I just replaced my entire L80 set (14" HH / 10" Splash / 16" Crash / 18" Crash / 20" Ride) for $530 and it would have been $930.

levelpebble

Very well Known Member
Reaction score

Rich K.

DFO Star
Platinum Supporting Member
Reaction score
The Long Island Drum Center just posted (Saturday 8/14 10 a.m.) their Saturday morning deals. Today they have 20" Wuhan Conical Chinas for $99 free shipping. They have the Raw and the shiny finish. I bought both the last time they were on sale and the Raw is the best (for me) China I ever had.

Last edited:

Gunnellett

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
The Long Island Drum Center just posted (Saturday 8/14 10 a.m.) there Saturday morning deals. Today they have 20" Wuhan Conical Chinas for $99 free shipping. They have the Raw and the shiny finish. I bought both the last time they were on sale and the Raw is the best (for me) China I ever had.
Thanks, I just ordered one.

To you, what is the difference between the raw and shiny?

Tama CW

DFO Master
Reaction score
https://reverb.com/item/43236814-zildjian-constantinople-14-hats-70s-bronze

A.Zildjian & Cie 14 Quick Beat hi hats. $150 shipped. Just posted on Reverb. Seller says they're heavy or I might have bought them just to try 'em out.
Still, these must be pretty scarce as Quick Beats. Price is very reasonable imo.....no premium to what regular A QB's seem to go for on Reverb.

TOO LATE....they just sold 5 minutes after I posted this. I knew they were a great deal. Good luck to the new owner.....and it wasn't me.

Last edited:

Gunnellett

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
https://reverb.com/item/43236814-zildjian-constantinople-14-hats-70s-bronze

A.Zildjian & Cie 14 Quick Beat hi hats. $150 shipped. Just posted on Reverb. Seller says they're heavy or I might have bought them just to try 'em out.
Still, these must be pretty scarce as Quick Beats. Price is very reasonable imo.....no premium to what regular A QB's seem to go for on Reverb.

TOO LATE....they just sold 5 minutes after I posted this. I knew they were a great deal. Good luck to the new owner.
Well those went quickly!

Rich K.

DFO Star
Reaction score
If you're near Winter Park, Florida, search Facebook marketplace for a seller named Semih Yesilkaya. He has an Istanbul green label 22 and a 13 k. Zildjian istanbul for 225 including a stand. Will only sell local

Vicey

Reaction score
If you're near Winter Park, Florida, search Facebook marketplace for a seller named Semih Yesilkaya. He has an Istanbul green label 22 and a 13 k. Zildjian istanbul for 225 including a stand. Will only sell local
Just tried this and got nothing within 40 miles.

Rich K.

DFO Star
Reaction score
Just tried this and got nothing within 40 miles.
Search for the guy and message him. He had them on marketplace. I tried buying them through facebook but he didn't know he allowed for shipping. He removed the ad and told me he wanted local only.

larold

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
Last edited:

larold

Very well Known Member
Reaction score

lossforgain

Team DFO
Staff member
Reaction score
Sabian AAX 16” Concept crash for $90

I have an 18, they are nice cymbals.

TPC

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
Wow that is extra dry indeed. A bit choked for my taste, but if one's into that sound it seems like it's priced way below market.