Ebay/Craigslist heads up for vintage drums-the official thread

Drums

Reaction score
Not mine! I just noticed on Facebook that my friend Mauro Magellan has these up for sale on eBay. Fantastic drummer and a great guy so I trust that these are in fine shape. I've shared a stage with him (played his kit!) and he's meticulous about his drums.

s-l1600.jpg

Last edited:
D

deegeebee

This one has been posted for a while, dropping, dropping... now at $525 USD. Not up on this market, but have to think they are worth more than that to someone.

1990s Ludwig USA Classic Maple Drums,

Price: $ 700 CAD

Fibes

Reaction score
Not mine! I just noticed on Facebook that my friend Mauro Magellan has these up for sale on eBay. Fantastic drummer and a great guy so I trust that these are in fine shape. I've shared a stage with him (played his kit!) and he's meticulous about his drums.

View attachment 467385

I remember when Club Dates sold used for $400. In any case, I've never been a fan of a 6 lug floor tom. Always some flap going on.

Skins_in_the_game

Reaction score
just posted 8 hours ago. Leady and Ludwig bass with cool offset lugs, beautiful wrap, original reso head and clip on spurs and looks to be smaller like a 20. and a older Tom, most likely ludwig with possible zepher lugs. 75 dollars in portland area.

equipmentdork

DFO Veteran
Reaction score

View attachment 467385
As in the Georgia Satellites' drummer? I dig his playing! GLWS!

Dan

lossforgain

Team DFO
Staff member
Reaction score
Ludwig 13/16/22 in WMP for $1100 in Virginia (not mine)
Looks really nice, and not much fade either. 1968 is arguably the beginning of the best era for Ludwig IMO!

lossforgain

Team DFO
Staff member
Reaction score
Bridgeton, NJ
MIJ 22/13/16/16 for $300
They look decent if you like the old MIJ sets, obviously I haven’t seen this set in person.