Ex-Five Finger Death Punch Drummer Wants $25,000 for Tour Set

Vistalite Black

Ludwigs in the Basement
Reaction score
Jeremy Spencer, the former drummer for Five Finger Death Punch -- which is to hard rock what All Elite Wrestling on TNT is to sports -- is selling the drum set he thrashed to some of your favorite tunes -- notably "Burn MFer Burn" and terrible covers of "Bad Company" and "House of the Rising Sun."

Spencer, who also played with Mandy Moore!, wants $25,000 for the set. No low-ball offers. He knows what he's got.\

Pictures: http://www.drummervisionsmagazine.com/rat-rod-drums-5-finger-death-punch-drums.html

cplueard

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
Jeremy Spencer, the former drummer for Five Finger Death Punch -- which is to hard rock what All Elite Wrestling on TNT is to sports -- is selling the drum set he thrashed to some of your favorite tunes -- notably "Burn MFer Burn" and terrible covers of "Bad Company" and "House of the Rising Sun."

Spencer, who also played with Mandy Moore!, wants $25,000 for the set. No low-ball offers. He knows what he's got.\

Pictures: http://www.drummervisionsmagazine.com/rat-rod-drums-5-finger-death-punch-drums.html

I'm not even a wrestling fan but you shouldn't do AEW dirty with that comparison. FFDP is more like TNA or late WCW.

SpinaDude

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
What do you guys know about this custom drum company? Rat Rod Drums...I could barely find any info on it. This YouTube video is the most recent thing I could find. He only talks about the drums they make for a very brief moment.

Rotarded

Very well Known Member
Reaction score

KevinD

Reaction score
Lots of drums... interesting to note that the wrap/finish is the same as one of Peter Criss' earlier KISS sets.

SpinaDude

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
Somebody educate me...
Those kick drums look to be about 4 feet long. How hard to you need to slam them to move air through them to create a decent sound? Is it all for show and they were likely triggered?

RIDDIM

DFO Master
Reaction score
Hopefully he didn't take too much of a bath on it. It doesn't look like an easy sale.