header.nohb.html

Extra storage in Pedal bags/ Cases that double up

michaelg

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
Just wondering how versatile some of these bags can be . Anyone use a double pedal bag to store single pedals/ stick bag/ leads/gaffa etc etc ?
I like the look of this Mono one but its expensive. Some of the Tama ones look nice.

Also looking at cases that serve to double up mixing various bits of gear into it.

Currently i have a DIY Tool bag which serves to hold my pedal/ sticks /beaters/ throne base and mic leads. Had it years but its disintegrating.

Last edited:

blueshadow

Just Shuffling along
Staff member
Reaction score
Gator makes a nice bag with dividers that can be removed, configured etc. Uses velcro to hold the dividers in place. Can't find it of course right now... here's a smaller bag of theirs that is 18" long which a stick bag and pedal plus some small items should all fit:

I bought a backpack from Protection Racket that houses a 5x14 snare and bass drum pedal with some extra room. My H&B cymbal backpack has a pouch for the stick bag. Perfect two bag load for backline gigs.

amosguy

DFO Master
Platinum Supporting Member
Reaction score
Don't have one currently, but I have used a baseball equipment storage bag before. Long pocket for stands, the shoe packet works well for pedals. Some of the newer ones have handles and wheels for transport.

1589558487174.png

earteaga

Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just wondering how versatile some of these bags can be . Anyone use a double pedal bag to store single pedals/ stick bag/ leads/gaffa etc etc ?
I like the look of this Mono one but its expensive. Some of the Tama ones look nice.

Also looking at cases that serve to double up mixing various bits of gear into it.

Currently i have a DIY Tool bag which serves to hold my pedal/ sticks /beaters/ throne base and mic leads. Had it years but its disintegrating.

I use a Humes & Berg Galaxy Double Pedal bag to carry two single pedals, extra beaters and other small parts.

--
Eddie

TheBeachBoy

Ringo Fire
Reaction score
I use a small duffle bag that holds a ton of stuff; extension cords, mics, in-ears, hi-hat tambourine & ching ring, cowbell, tools, bass drum pedal, and more. It's not much bigger than that double pedal bag but since it has 6+ pockets I find it easier to organize. And it was only $30.

Targalx

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
I used to use a padded 14" snare bag for two pedals. I made my own dividers from foam and it worked well for me.