Favorite apps?

CAMDRUMS

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
NIOSH sound level meter. This is a free app recommended by my audiologist. It has been government tested and provides accurate dB readings and also the average reading over time. It also tracks how long you have been exposed to the sound and tells you when you have reached your max safe time before you risk damaging your ears. As drummers, this is good information to have.

blueshadow

Just Shuffling along
Staff member
Reaction score
IMHO Every musician should have LiveBPM! I also have "Pro Metronome" which was free, looks like they have a pay for app with more feautures I might get eventually.
Going to check out NIOSH sound level meter, sounds like a winner.

lrod1707

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
Crab Rangoon, ah, good Calamari but not easy to find.
They say that the chinese buffet close to my house has good crab rangoon! I'm gonna download it tonight on my phone and try it out;)

Michael Beechey

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
currently sweating in Duncan,Vancouver Island, Can
IMHO Every musician should have LiveBPM! I also have "Pro Metronome" which was free, looks like they have a pay for app with more feautures I might get eventually.
Going to check out NIOSH sound level meter, sounds like a winner.
funny...i once got into a "discussion" onstage with an Alpha bass player.....he was speeding up and i proved it to him with livebpm....he said he was following my speeding up....sigh....