Fibes

Houndog

DFO Star
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
I was searching for Fibes kit for sale this am for a Buddy and ran across this article .
This is my kit , I had them shipped from Poland …Ha !!!

wayne

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
Love Fibes drums, played them for a few yrs. Wish they would come back. I heard yrs ago not to worry, they'll be back!!

CC Cirillo

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
Those drums sound amazing. Big, but without that empty oil tanker tone some large-sounding drums have. The article describes them as “majestic” and that is an apt descriptor. Warms the marrow it does.

I’ve always been drawn to that color sparkle.

(When I was looking for a Ludwig Downbeat kit, one set I desired but was always disappearing once I found it was in Ludwig’s Turquoise Glitter, which is similar.)

Those Fibes are fine drums. You had them shipped from Poland? Talk about not letting the prize escape you. That’s a tribute in dedication in getting just the right kit.

Houndog

DFO Star
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
I debated the purchase for 2 months .

I just had to have them .
They match my other Fibes perfect !!
C46FEC06-CC45-456E-A3E7-03E12DC9D27D.jpeg

kzac

Reaction score
I was searching for Fibes kit for sale this am for a Buddy and ran across this article .
This is my kit , I had them shipped from Poland …Ha !!!

I always wanted to play a set of Fibes, never had the chance. I was thinking a few years back that making drum kits out of SMC would be the way to go... especially if its light weight Nano material. SMC is extremely durable so it should make some excellent drums.