Finally FOUND !!! Thanks bluejacketsfan!!!

Monty

DFO Master
Reaction score
I have a set of 3000 15" Heavy Hi Hats that I almost got rid of awhile back. Just recently started using them again and oh man!!!!

Atlantaskins

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
Monty said:
I have a set of 3000 15" Heavy Hi Hats that I almost got rid of awhile back. Just recently started using them again and oh man!!!!
Dag gum it Monty, why are you teasing me like that?!? Hahahahaha, just kidding. I bet those do sound good. Right now I have a 3000 15" thin crash over a 15" 3000 sound edge bottom and they sound gooooooood!! I also have a set of 3000 medium 14's. They rock also. If you ever want to part with those heavies, I know someone who would be interested!!

Monty

DFO Master
Reaction score
Atlantaskins said:
Dag gum it Monty, why are you teasing me like that?!? Hahahahaha, just kidding. I bet those do sound good. Right now I have a 3000 15" thin crash over a 15" 3000 sound edge bottom and they sound gooooooood!! I also have a set of 3000 medium 14's. They rock also. If you ever want to part with those heavies, I know someone who would be interested!!
Lol! It's all good. You wouldn't believe what I paid for them back in 2004!!

Atlantaskins

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
Monty said:

I'd be afraid to ask.

Monty

DFO Master
Reaction score
Atlantaskins said:
I'd be afraid to ask.

Nothing. A lady asked me to come by and pick the drums her ex no longer wanted. Tama Imperialstars but the cymbals were: An 18" and 17" Paiste Signature Full crashes, a 15" set of blue label 602 Heavy Hats, a 21" Sabian Dry Ride and the 15" Paiste 3000 Heavy Hats.

Atlantaskins

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
Monty said:
I'd be afraid to ask.

Nothing. A lady asked me to come by and pick the drums her ex no longer wanted. Tama Imperialstars but the cymbals were: An 18" and 17" Paiste Signature Full crashes, a 15" set of blue label 602 Heavy Hats, a 21" Sabian Dry Ride and the 15" Paiste 3000 Heavy Hats.

Sweet! That's what you want. If you ever want to part with the hats let me know.

Nacci

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
Congratulations Atlantaskins. Your persistence paid off and now there is less competition for my search.

Latest posts