First ever tour bus run...

DamnSingerAlsoDrums

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
Where are you heading?
Eastern Canada: Petite Vallee Qc, tomorrow and thusrsday, then Jonquiere Qc friday , then Petiit Rocher, New Brunswick on saturday.

These are this week's dates

Next week will be another "bus leg" with a few more back-to-back dates with more than 10 hrs of driving in between...

Formula 602

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
sadly, a lot of these rich blokes don't give a rat's behind about the well-being of their fellow man...

Good on EJ for caring and even more so for acting on it....
You‘ve got that right!…

The Pink Floyd song Money makes more sense….the more you listen to it…

”Keep your hand off of my stack”

hsosdrum

DFO Veteran
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
And with all those mirrors it should be easy for you to keep that awesome pompadour looking top notch! :thumbup:

DamnSingerAlsoDrums

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
And with all those mirrors it should be easy for you to keep that awesome pompadour looking top notch! :thumbup:
Damn right!! Gotta keep that pomp a-pimpin'... Hair-dos like that don't just randomly and spontaneously happen, there's a lot of thought and work involved:icon_lol:

I can't even begin to think what those mirrors have seen though, I don't think I wana know !!!

JimmyM

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
Did a short bus tour once with a country singer, and the big rule was no #2s. The singer’s friend who did merch violated the rule on the second day. She really gave that bus toilet some what fer!

hsosdrum

DFO Veteran
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Did a short bus tour once with a country singer, and the big rule was no #2s. The singer’s friend who did merch violated the rule on the second day. She really gave that bus toilet some what fer!
When ya gotta go, ya gotta go!

DamnSingerAlsoDrums

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
the big rule was no #2s
That one is a given... And barring some incident of immediate and explosive nature, I can't understand the people who wouldn't abide. Anybody who has done any Greyhound ride knows that it takes just 1 person to stink up a whole bus for the remainder of the trip... Don't be that person: climb down at the rest stops and do your thing there . request a stop if need be...

Fat Drummer

DFO Master
Silver Supporting Member
Reaction score
When they said "go big or go home" you went BIG! Enjoy this leg of the tour, in all my travels, I enjoyed bus tours over everything including flying.

Last edited: