First gig after cervical fusion!! Woohoo!

crash

DFO Master
Reaction score
I'm 3.5 weeks out from a C6/7 cervical fusion with discectomy,bone graft,plate and 4 screws. Neuro guy said ok if I take it easy, no heavy metal solos. Got a call to come host a jam. Ok, then! Fun. Tried to remember to keep head up. Posture..
Perfect to have other drummers to take turns. I played the first set, then took over the last half hour. Took my orphan set.Haven't used it for a rock gig before. They sounded great! Good to get out in front while someone else played them to hear it. And, I picked up a gig for Sunday. Winner!! I'm back, ya'll.....

IMG_2622.jpg
IMG_2624.jpg
58985569347__074315F2-74E6-48D4-8A3F-BE76D0660D64.jpg

Lazmo

Be excellent to each other...
Reaction score
I'm 3.5 weeks out from a C6/7 cervical fusion with discectomy,bone graft,plate and 4 screws. Neuro guy said ok if I take it easy, no heavy metal solos. Got a call to come host a jam. Ok, then! Fun. Tried to remember to keep head up. Posture..
Perfect to have other drummers to take turns. I played the first set, then took over the last half hour. Took my orphan set.Haven't used it for a rock gig before. They sounded great! Good to get out in front while someone else played them to hear it. And, I picked up a gig for Sunday. Winner!! I'm back, ya'll.....

Fantastic Bill... any pain or is it all gone?

You'll be back to riding (pedals and moto) at break neck speed, before you know it... duh, ok, not quite that fast.

Great news.

Latest posts