First gig since June 2020 this weekend!

aparker2005

DFO Master
Reaction score
Hey guys! It's been since June 13th, 2020 since my band has a show. It was a big one, even with Covid restrictions in place. It almost worked out for me though with my wife and I having our first child, but man I miss being with the guys. I still get to play every week at church, but nothing like being on the big stage!

We're competing in the battle of bands Saturday night in El Dorado, AR. We made top 5 last year, and made the automatic yes top 5 this year. There's some seriously talented bands we'll be up against. I don't care if we win at all, we're just glad to play a big stage and live again!

House kit is an incredible sounding Ludwig Classic Maple. I'm bringing my snares, cymbals, and pedals for the show. Absolutely can't wait!!

Got the 2 I'll be taking with me tuned up and ready today. Rosewoods of course!

20210304_131642~01.jpg

aparker2005

DFO Master
Reaction score
This Saturday, tomorrow? Wow not much time to prepare!
It was originally for February 20th, but snow postponed it. We've known for as while and had band practices for it. Just so good to have a big show again.

aparker2005

DFO Master
Reaction score
Also moved my top hat from a 15" K dark thin crash to a 15" K sweet hat top over a 15" Avedis. THE combo I've been looking for for this kit