Reaction score
I liked what I heard
back in the day
when Id hear them
on the radio or
catch a video
but I never bought
any of their music.
It sure is mature songwriting with top notch production.
If "Stand or Fall" was
a brand new song people would listen to the words and say "how timely".
I appreciate them even more now.
Crank it up

Last edited:

EvEnStEvEn

~Lounge Lizard~
Reaction score
My band opened for them during their radio & MTV heyday at the Grand Ballroom in Reno, circa 1983-4?
During the soundcheck their drummer walked over to chat and get a closer look at my old WFL/Ludwig kit.
Cool guy! Said he never used a ride cymbal, kinda odd, but he had a deep groove on those hats.

Erik

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
I listen to React fairly often. It is mostly live, recorded on their 1986 tour of Canada. The production still sounds remarkably fresh. Great band, fantastic songs.
I got to see them once at the Spokane Opera House, I think on the Reach the Beach tour.

Last edited:

dtk

DFO Master
Reaction score
Great band...great lyrics...material ages pretty darn well. Deeper and Deeper was my "head to the bars" tune my sophomore year in college...now I've got 3 kids who just finished their sophomore year....where does the time go?

Erik

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
Great band...great lyrics...material ages pretty darn well. Deeper and Deeper was my "head to the bars" tune my sophomore year in college...now I've got 3 kids who just finished their sophomore year....where does the time go?
Tell me about it. My "little boy" just graduated from college! He likes The Fixx too

Latest posts