Flood Control ?

supershifter2

DFO Master
Reaction score
I type SM7 on search and nothing came up. I typed Shure SM7 and " flood control " said I would have to wait 54 seconds before searching again. ??????? ??????? ??????? !! ????????

mlayton

Night Creature
Reaction score
The system is setup to need a little time before an additional search is done. Just wait a bit and do the search again and you shouldn't have any problems.

Mike

hawker

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
I also find the flood control extremely frustrating. Could this be adjusted please?

drumbum91

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
hawker said:
I also find the flood control extremely frustrating. Could this be adjusted please?
+1 I usually just deal with it. I get the point but maybe adjust it to 2 or 3 tries?

hawker

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
But I can't tell you the number of times I've search AGOP or similar and they spend in inordinate amount of time waiting for it to re-boot....only to have to go through that process again and again. I would assume that the Flood Control settings would have an easy adjustment on them? I love this site, but certainly not this problem. I'll see if I can reach the owner/administrator. A change would be a nice Christmas gift. :)